This charming and spacious apartment in the Les Chalets de Montalbert has been traditionally furnished throughout to a high standard and is well equipped for a comfortable stay. It has three bedrooms and is ideal for 6, but together with the sofa bed in the lounge and a pull-out bed in the twin room, can sleep up to 8 people (67 m2).
Les Chalets de Montalbert is located next to the piste and enjoys views over the piste and Tarantaise valley.
Plagne Montalbert is one of 10 villages that make up the La Plagne ski area. Tree-lined runs hold the snow until very late in the season and the slopes are covered by a network of snow cannons, so runs all the way home are practically guaranteed. A network of interconnecting chairlifts takes you right up to the topmost resorts.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed and fitted double wardrobe.
- Twin bedroom with fitted double wardrobe and additional pull-out bed.
- Bunk bedroom with fitted double wardrobe (Note there is a curtain rather than a door on this bedroom)
- Shower room with toilet and sink.
- Main bathroom with bath, overhead shower and sink.
- Separate toilet room.
- Very spacious open plan living room with 2 sofas and large dining table.
- Large sofa can convert to pull-out double bed.
- Large balcony from living room with table, chairs and views over the piste.
- All furniture authentic French pine
- Fully fitted kitchen with full size oven, 4 ring hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Entrance hallway with storage and hanging space.
- 32" TV, DVD player and mini hi-fi system (i-pod connectivity).(Note: please bring DVD's)
- Travel cot, highchair, Advent steriliser and potty
- Ski locker.
- Free local parking.
Free WIFI and UK satellite TV