Les Nereides ski accommodation is nicely located close to the centre of Belle Plagne and its shops and restaurants.
Choose from a wide range of ski apartments which have been been recently refurbished in a stylish Alpine decor.
Each apartment comes fully equipped and has either its own balcony or terrace.
Each apartment also has it own ski locker.
On a site unique of its kind in Savoie, in the heart of the Tarentaise, facing the Mont Blanc massif, La Plagne is a number of interlinked high-altitude resorts and village resorts, located at between 1250 m and 2100 m above sea level. Belle Plagne is a perfect combination of wood and stone, forming the Savoy identity and friendly temperament. A family-friendly, sporty and lively centre, it is also a departure point for the glacier.
- Face-to-face with nature:
Discovery of the countryside shaped by mountain agriculture
Champagny-en-Vanoise: numerous little hamlets (la Couaz, la Chiserette, le Bois, Friburge and le Laisonnay) line the narrow road which leads to the vast unspoilt nature reserve of the Vanoise National Park.
- Heritage and tradition:
Basilique St Martin and the Tour Montmayeur located in Aime en Vallee
Pierre Borrione Museum. Longefoy (Plagne Montalbert) offers 'the local heritage paths' which connect the resort to the village and which explore its history: its bread oven, baroque church, chapel or water mill.
Belle-Plagne offers a whole range of diverse activities for non-skiers to enjoy a day outdoors and take advantage of the pure mountain air:
- Sports and the great outdoors: themed snowshoe walks, GPS treasure hunts, "The Ice Tower" ice cascade, paragliding (access to guests with reduced mobility).
- Culture: themed guided tour.
- Going out and entertainment: "My Igloo Village" (meal, Savoie evening gathering and night in an igloo), cinema, bowling and games room, billiard tournament (La Tourmente bar in Montalbert), pubs, bars, live music and karaoke (at the Show Time Cafe in Plagne Bellecote), and a vast weekly programme of seasonal cultural and sports activities.
- Balcony or terrace
- Coffee Machine
- Personal Safe (charge applies)
- Ceramic cooking hob
- Microwave Oven
- Television and national and international channels
- Wireless internet access in apartments (charge applies)