Taking the title as one of the most luxurious chalets to be found within the Chamonix Valley, Marmotte Mountain Zenith (1) can sleep up to 16 guests within its hugely spacious 360sqm surface area.
Enjoying a lovely location in the heart of the old village of Argentiere, this chalet is ideal for families or large groups. With its south facing exposure and ceiling to floor glass windows which offer breathtaking panoramic views of the Mont Blanc Mountain range and of the les Grands Montets ski resort and glacier.
The chalet features spacious living areas with fantastic mountain views as well as comfortable bedrooms with fluffy pillows and bath robes. You can choose if you would like the fully catered service at this chalet which includes catering from a superb, professional chef offering 4 course meals prepared with local produce, afternoon teas and breakfasts. Otherwise you can rent it on a self-catered basis and take advantage of the local French restaurants just down the road. We have friendly staff on hand to assist with all your pre-holiday preparation for ski teachers, guides, ski passes and more, as well as to offer their services in-resort with meet and greet and transport if required.
Of special note, Marmotte Mountain Zenith (2), the sister chalet to Marmotte Mountain Zenith (1), can be found directly next door and can be rented together to cater for groups of 20-25 with ease.
Boasting 360sqm of spacious living space spread over 4 levels. Here is a little more detailed information about the chalet layout:
• Bedroom 1 - master king double/twin bedroom with open plan ensuite bathroom
• Luxurious lounge space with comfortable L-shape sofa and large open log fire place
• Spacious open plan dining room with capability to seat 16 guests
• Sonos Sound System
• Separate entertainment room complete with TV, DVD player and video games console
• Fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons
• Large double terrace balcony with breathtaking views of le Mont Blanc and the Grand Montets ski area
• Independent toilet
• Exterior ski locker
• Spacious entrance complete with shoe rack, coat rack and preparation bench
• Heated ski boot dryer
• Bedroom 2 - king double/twin bedroom, private shower ensuite with toilet
• Bedroom 3 - king double/twin bedroom, private bath ensuite with toilet
• Bedroom 4 - king double/twin bedroom, private shower ensuite with toilet
• Bedroom 5 - king double/ twin bedroom
• Bedroom 6 - children's bedroom with bunk bed (sleeps 2)
• 1 independent bathroom and toilet to share between bedroom 5 and bedroom 6 (as required)
• Wellness relaxation/area complete with sauna, massage table, shower, tv and fridge
• State of the art cinema room with giant screen, satellite TV, CD/DVD player, multimedia movie system
• Bedroom 7 - children's bedroom with bunk beds and ensuite shower room (sleeps 4)
• Separate independent toilet
• Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
Marmotte Mountain Zenith 1 is available on a self-catered basis though if you decided you would like catering we can provide our guests with a world class renowned professional chef, offering you exquisite cuisine at an extra cost.
Marmotte Mountain Zenith (1) is ideally located in the heart of the old village of Argentiere. To reach the village centre of Argentiere is merely a few minutes on foot.
If guests prefer to make their way to les Grands Montets ski area on foot, they can walk through the back of the village and onto the forest X-country ski track which then joins the home piste of the Grands Montets. This takes approx 10-15 mins.
There is also a complimentary bus service available within the valley and the nearest bus stop is in the middle of the Argentiere village, only a few minutes away.
Marmotte Mountain Zenith (1) enjoys spectacular south west exposure, ensuring lots of sunshine and fantastic panoramic views of infamous Mont Blanc and les Grands Montets ski resort and glacier. To your right, guests can also enjoy the lovely view of the Aiguilles Rouges mountain range.
The old village of Argentiere is a beautiful, traditional Savoyard village with architecture dating back to the 18th century. Just going for an evening stroll through the village can often be a highlight for many visitors and keen photographers.
The village has a great range of bars and restaurants, a supermarket, a newsagent, a medical surgery, pharmacy and many other specialist shops catering to a wide range of needs.
Facilities and Features
• Newly built to an impeccable standard
• Luxurious designer furniture found throughout
• Fully qualified and experienced chef (as required)
• 7 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms (additional shower available in wellness/relaxation room)
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Open log fire-place
• State of the art cinema room with satellite TV, CD/DVD Player, multimedia movie system
• Separate entertainment centre room complete with TV, DVD player and video games console
• WiFi internet connection
• Sonos Sound System
• Large Sauna with digital console
• Large double balcony with exceptional panoramic mountain views
• South west exposure so chalet enjoys an abundance of sunshine
• Washing machine and dryer
• Spacious entrance area complete with shoe rack, coat rack and preparation bench
• Heated Ski boot dryer
• Exterior Ski locker