Many different size apartments are available.
The Pierre & Vacances Terrasses d'Eos residence is a brand new addition to our already vast range of ski residences for the 2009/10 ski season.
The two buildings that make up the residence have direct access to the pistes and chairlifts, providing you with a direct link to the Flaine and Grand Massif ski areas, and services include an outdoor heated swimming pool, a panoramic jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and fitness room, half board and breakfast formulas and a free Wi-Fi internet connection in both reception and apartments.
Built in 2008 by Intrawest, this top-of-range residence is located in a new, entirely car-free hamlet hamlet baptised Flaine Montsoleil and proposes 145 extremely comfortable apartments that are both warm and elegant.
Distance to the ski lifts: Near
Distance to the ski schools: Near
Distance to the ski shops: Near
Resort altitude: 1700m
Transfers: Geneva airport (75 min) or Moutiers train station (30 min)
Facilities & services in the residences
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness room and well-being services
- Half board restaurants
- Luggage store and luggage trolleys
- Individual skis lockers
- Wi-fi access in reception & apartments
- Laundry (washing machines and dryers)
Grand Massif ski area:
• 265km of pistes - 137 runs: 15475916
• 5km of cross-country skiing runs
Flaine ski area:
• 140km of pistes – 52 runs: 422197