XMAS PARADISKI CHALET, includes airport transfers, charming catered chalet in Paradiski, 5* TripAdvisor reviews, good food. 7 nights from 495€pp (depending on group size). Transfers possible.
495 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 18/12/2017 to 27/12/2017
*9 ENSUITE BEDROOMS + OPTIONAL STUDIO *Airport or station transfers usually included off peak **DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF 6+ *short ski breaks from 350€pp
At Hidden Alps we specialise in good quality, affordable ski holidays for people who want a snow sure ski trip with an independent boutique hotel flavour. We offer big group discounts of up to 25% off our standard catered prices for groups of 6 or more (see our website).
Enjoy log fires, ensuite rooms with balconies, sauna & eco hot tub, and delicious ethically sourced food in Mountain Maison, our charming chalet with a relaxed boutique hotel feel. It is in a lovely spot in an old alpine village, part of the Peisey-Vallandry / Les Arcs ski area and in the heart of snow sure Paradiski. Owned and run by us along with our team of friendly hosts, together we make sure you have a fantastic holiday.
*FLEXIBLE CATERED 7 NIGHT HOLIDAYS *SHORT SKI BREAKS *DOGS WELCOME *SELF-CATERED OPTIONS WITH OR WITHOUT TRANSFERS
FLEXIBLE CATERED SKI HOLIDAYS
Travel when you want and stay for as little as three nights, or longer if you wish. Our standard catered prices are the same flat rate nearly all winter and usually include transfers (see conditions). We have a French transport license too and are insured for carrying guests (not all chalet operators have this!).
* 7 night catered ski break package from 450€pp
* 3 night short ski break from 350€pp with transfers
* Delicious home made food served with good quality bottled wines
* Largely organic and / or locally sourced red meat, free range chicken and eggs
* Discounts for vegetarians and train travellers
* Airport & station transfers included for catered guests (see our website for terms & conditions)
Come by train or stay as a vegetarian, and we’ll give you up to 15% off our standard prices (subject to terms & conditions). We also offer great discounts for catered groups of 6 or more people.
If you're on a tight budget, you can stay self-catered most weeks during the winter or summer instead and do your own cooking or eat out locally. It's easy to get to the slopes without a car. The chalet is 150m from the village shuttle bus to the lifts in Peisey and about 250m from the bus to the Arc 1600 funicular in Bourg St Maurice. Alternatively, we can provide our private chalet shuttle service to the lifts and back each day for an extra charge, and return airport transfers too for your group.
The village has a bar, restaurant, corner shop and butchers. We can also arrange a bakery delivery service, and do your food shopping for you before you come. If you don't fancy cooking or going out on your first night or during your stay, our team can prepare an evening meal for you and leave it ready for you to reheat and serve. Alternatively we can do a full catered service for the evening, whereby we'll serve and wash up too!
Mountain Maison is right in the heart of Paradiski, with Montchavin Les Coches (La Plagne) on one side and Peisey Vallandry (Les Arcs) on the other. The snow sure resort rises to over 3400m and has 420 kms of lift-connected slopes suitable for all levels of experience. There are also 150km of cross country skiing trails.
The chalet is a short transfer from the Bourg Saint Maurice Eurostar in our shuttle, and only 90 minutes from Chambery airport, or 2 hours from Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble.
Ideal for ski safaris - between 25 mins and 1 hour to Sainte Foy, Three Valleys, Tignes Val d'Isere and La Rosiere.
Mountain Maison is a warm and comfortable chalet decorated in a charming alpine style with quirky designer touches. It offers:
* 9 ensuite bedrooms + optional self-contained studio, most with balconies and some with romantic four posters and deep double ended baths
* Two spacious, cosy sitting rooms with comfy sofas and log stoves
* Separate dining room with doors to the deck and garden
* Sauna and eco-friendly wood burning outdoor hot tub (supplement)
* WIFI, laundry and drying room, ski and heated boot room
* Daily chalet shuttle service to the lifts and back (and close to village shuttle bus stops too) - free for catered guests
* In- chalet ski & boot fitting service
* Pre-booking of lift passes and equipment – delivered to the chalet
No smoking. Dogs allowed. Unsuitable for very young children or people with reduced mobility due to steep internal staircases and exterior log steps.