The apartment is situated close to the gentle blue run that meanders through the top half of Belle Plagne. Access to the piste is just 100m from the door, and skiing/snowboarding back is possible throughout the season due to the high elevation of 2050m.
Though competitively priced, the apartment is spacious. Sleeps 12 persons - 5xtwin Bedrooms and 1xdouble Bedroom. 3 bathroooms with showers over, plus 2x separate wcs. Open plan kitchen/ dining and lounge area brightly lit from the large south-facing windows. Balcony with superb views across the ski area and Tarantaise valley.
• The apartment is located on the top floor of the Phoenix building - a central location for the village centre.
• 100m from from the nearest mini supermarket, 100m from the nearest bar/ restaurant and 200m from the ski school meeting points and village centre with a choice of bars, restaurants, live music, nightclub, 10pin bowling etc.
• There is a free gondola (open till 00:30!) taking pedestrians down to the next village and to a bus network which links with 3 other villages
• Gondola also provides access to ice rink, cinema (1 or 2 English films pw), outdoor pool (heated!) and ice-sculpture exhibition
• Extensive network of walking trails
• Olympic Bobsleigh, Skidooing and Parapenting are available
• Skiing from the piste outside the apartment leads you down to the village of Bellecote - and access to 4 lifts linking you to 4 separate ski areas of La Plagne.
• The Les Arcs Express link is only 2 lifts from here. In addition, skiing on the Glacier at 3250m is also only 2 lifts away.
• The best-positioned high-altitude location to access the whole of the Paradiski area (450kms of pistes).
• Transfers from the airport can be organised.
• Underground parking is available.
• Transfers, Lift Passes, and Ski School can be organised.
• 30% discount on Equipment Hire available.
• Further activities include the Olympic Bobsleigh, Ski-dooing, Parapenting.
• Restaurant Deal - option of 7 days breakfast, evening meals or Half-Board can also be booked in a local restaurant.
• Linen, towels, electricity, hot & cold water included.