Early bird discounts!
Book a 7-night stay in the school holidays and save 5% on the accommodation rental.
Or book a 7-night stay at any other time and save 10% on the accommodation rental.
€3,063 Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 22/04/2017 to 30/06/2017
The Great Escape is a traditionally built, luxury chalet just 2 mins walk from the ski lifts of the Alpine village of Sainte Foy.
The main chalet offers 4 bedrooms and sleeps up to 8 people comfortably.
The apartment is part of the main chalet but with its own separate entrance and so may be rented separately or together with the chalet for larger groups.
The apartment offers 2 bedrooms and sleeps between 4 and 6 people comfortably.
Magnificent views accross the Tarentaise Valley into the Vanoise National Park with the glaciers of Mount Pourri visible from the large balcony and bedrooms.
With the traditional fireplace, fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms, washing machine, comfortable furnishings and décor the chalet creates the perfect atmosphere for a mountain holiday - Winter or Summer.
Taste the peace and the ambience of an alpine village in the delightful resort of Sainte Foy. Forget the crowded slopes and queues of the mega-resorts and come and share the best-kept secret of the ski guides!
Four chair-lifts take you within the bowl from 1550 m to 2620 m to experience great conditions, perfect scenery, uncrowded slopes and exhilaration through to April. A ski-school and moving carpet lifts on the nursery slopes near the base station cater for beginners whilst intermediates can sample the red and blue runs which sweep through the trees. Those thrill seekers will equally be sated by the breathtaking descents of the steeper red and black runs. Ski or board off-piste through the unspoilt wilderness and push your limits by seeking out the mysteries of the mountains, dropping over the back. Experts are available to guide you through the terrain and help you experience this wilderness of white.
* Kitchen:fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hob, oven, washing machine
* Living Room: traditional log fireplace, comfortable leather sofas, living area seating for 10 people, French doors to large South and West facing balcony
* Dining:dining area, comfortable seating for 10-14 people
* Bathrooms:1 bathroom with bath/shower & WC, 1 en-suite shower room with WC, 1 en-suite shower room, 1 separate WC
* Bedrooms:4 bedrooms, sleeps a maximum of 8 people
* Entertainment: CD, radio, terrestrial TV video and DVD player, cards and board games, internet.
* Outside:large balcony, parking
* Suitability:children welcome, no pets
* Included:heating and lighting, wood for fire, bed linen, towels, final clean (except dishes, which should be placed in dishwasher).
1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, double sofa bed
1 shower room with WC, plus separate WC
Open plan living room with well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine
No smoking and no pets please.