This luxurious newly built chalet-apartment is in a prime position, 3-4 minutes walk from the village centre and lifts, and exudes a sense of space and light, the wrap-around balconies and full-length windows capturing the entire valley view: truly stunning when viewed with a glass of bubbly as the sun sets on another perfect day in the mountains…
The living area is bright and open, thanks to the spacious double-height sitting room, pale wood and the wall-to-wall views. Muted tones of grey within the soft furnishings make for a relaxed feel, with carefully-positioned lighting creating a welcoming ambience.
The four bedrooms have been thoughtfully planned to make the most of this incredible location, with fabulous views from each of the four twin or double rooms. All are en-suite with either bath or shower and WC, and of course the Alpine Escape creature comforts: robe, slippers, botanical toiletries and fluffy towels.
The private hydrotherapy spa located within The Loft has a glitzy feel and is a chic spot to unwind with a glass of bubbles.
As a self-catered ski property, the kitchen is sleek, modern and well stocked with plenty of equipment for cooking during your holiday. Courchevel Moriond has a choice of supermarkets in the village centre and at Alpine Escape we offer a pre-holiday shopping service: we can shop, deliver and unpack your shopping for your arrival. A housekeeper will visit daily to make sure the place is ship-shape when you arrive back from the slopes. We can also organise a chef either just for a couple of meals or for the entire week, if you fancy dining in without the effort.
Situated in a newly developed section of Courchevel Moriond, just a 3-4 minutes' walk from the village centre and lifts, The Loft is surrounded by smart new chalets and overlooks the rooftops of the old quarter of Moriond as well as the slopes and lifts of Courchevel 1850.
Within easy reach of the bars, restaurants, shops, bus stop and the escalator which takes you to the foot of the slopes and the new high-speed gondola.
- 3-4 minutes walk to lifts, bars and restaurants
- New high-speed gondola in Moriond
- Daily housekeeping
- Private indoor hot tub
- Ski storage with boot warmers
- Use of heated lockers at gondola station
- Underground parking for 2 cars
- Huge double-height living room with stunning views
- Large, well-equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Luxury linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer
- Green & Spring toiletries, Albus & Flora lip balm
- WiFi, flatscreens, apple TV, bluetooth music system
- Welcome pack with essentials
- Concierge service for transfers, lift passes, lessons, ski hire
- Pre-arrival shopping service
No smoking inside please.