Maison Jaune was a top three finalist in the Times Chalet Chef Competition 2010, is currently #1 on Tripadvisor in our category, and was recently selected by Sawdays as part of their forthcoming 'Special Places' Winter chalet collection!
EXCEPTIONAL CHALET IN THE MOST ENVIABLE LOCATION IN THE CHAMONIX VALLEY!
We are the ONLY ski in, ski out chalet in Chamonix valley who do not require that you book the entire chalet. We sleep up to ten guests, and welcome couples, friends and small groups.
La Maison Jaune (The Yellow House) is a truly exceptional chalet situated in the most perfect position: directly on the blue ski piste.
Exclusive and private location with easy access to the village! set in huge private grounds
This privately owned and operated chalet offers fantastic value for money, with some of the best accommodation in the valley, with great service, delicious food, and a wealth of local knowledge -24 years cumulative experience in the Chamonix valley (with 16 years in Les Houches).
Whatever the season, Maison Jaune is the ideal location for your holiday in the French Alps.
Winter - ski-in ski-out, ski touring,
Summer - hiking, mountain biking, climbing, rafting, paragliding, canyoning,
Autumn - September is the ideal time for Mont Blanc ascents.
October and November the valley is quiet and peaceful, there are some incredible deals available for self-catering.
... and Spring arrhh.. positively delightful!
Maison Jaune has 5 double/twin delightful and spacious bedrooms, all with private bathrooms and balconies. The whole chalet has underfloor heating. There is a real log fire in the lounge with a fireside library. For more photos of the interior why not visit our site http://www.maison-jaune.com.
Hot Tub - after a hard day in the mountains, relax your aching muscles sipping a glass of chilled Champagne in the outdoor hot tub, whilst watching the sun go down!
You will feel very welcome in this lovely home-from-home.
For more details please visit our website http://www.maison-jaune.com
Nestled at the foot of Mont Blanc, and set in large private grounds, which include a BBQ kitchen, petanque pitch, badminton set, sun bathing terrace the Maison Jaune has fabulous views in every direction.
Enjoy the space and tranquility of this beautiful locataion, yet you are within a few minutes drive of the cosmopolitan town of Chamonix Mont Blanc.
Access to Maison Jaune is simple, just one hour from Geneva, makes this an ideal location for either a summer or winter holiday.
Due to our spectacular piste-side location, Maison Jaune is perfect for families with children: Because we are ski in/ski out, you gain the most flexibility, and it minimises fuss onto the slopes. As you either ski out of the door, or we take you to the slopes, there are no squabbles or tantrums carrying heavy awkward skis on a 'short walk to the pistes'...
The pretty alpine village of Les Houches is a 2 mins drive away (10 mins walk in summer). Chamonix Town Centre is about 10 mins away.
In addition to the great views, the hot tub, and the log fire - Maison Jaune also offers:-
* GENEVA AIRPORT TRANSFERS INCLUDED
* Help and advice - 24 yrs experience in Chamonix
* Advice on ski hire, guiding, lessons, etc..
* Ski orientation
* Hot tub
* Log fire
* 42inch plasma TV with UK satellite
* Free unlimited access to internet and Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
* Multi-media entertainment system with over 1,500 movies
* Nintendo Wii, WiiFit, and a selection of games
* Enjoy pre-dinner drinks with our resident jazz and classical pianist
* Underfloor heating throughout the chalet
* Heated towel rails in all bathrooms
* Hairdryers, bathrobes, slippers, all natural toiletries provided
* A bright spacious lounge with access to garden
* Round oak dining table to comfortably seat 10
* Cosy fireside library
* Heated ski room in winter
* Dedicated 12-pair ski boot dryer
* Secure bike storage in summer
* BBQ, boules, badminton and other garden games
* Large patio with deck chairs
* Plenty of off-road private parking
No smoking inside the chalet. Sorry, but no pets.
Owner Website : Visit Now (Opens in new Window)
Owner Telephone : 0033 678 94 43 86
Owner Mobile : 0033 678 94 43 86
Please quote ref. FMA27691 when corresponding with the owner.