Chalet Christine was built in the traditional Alpine style from Russian pine - it has a wonderful ambience from the log-cabin style structure which makes it warm and welcoming. The chalet is located in the village of La Tania (Three Valleys), just a stone's throw away from the piste and the high speed gondola lift - in good conditions you can ski out to the gondola from the driveway, as it is just below us. If you're not up to this short descent, then for those who know La Tania, we are right next to "the bridge" which is a walkway with a lift at the end taking you down into the village centre and pistes.
The chalet benefits from two living rooms which can be joined together to form one large room or separated - this is ideal for groups with children, where the kids can enjoy the X-Box or satellite TV in one room leaving the other free for the adult conversation. Each living room has a welcoming fireplace and doors to the balconies which have stunning views over the Bozel Valley.
Making use of the "the bridge", Chalet Christine is just a short walk from the centre of La Tania village where you will find a number of bars and restaurants - both for apres ski and for the evening meal on chalet staff's day off. There is a variety to choose from including the popular "Ski Lodge" bar.
Chalet Christine can accommodate up to 28 people in total in several different room types - including two family "suites" which consist of a double room and a separate bunk room sharing a shower room between them. There are also two bunk en-suite rooms which can be used for two children or as single rooms for adults without incurring a single supplement - this chalet is usually able to accommodate groups of all shapes and sizes!
* Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
* Two living rooms with fireplaces and balconies
* Dining room
* 2 family suites - each consisting of a double room, separate bunk room and shower room
* 3 twin en-suite rooms
* 1 double en-suite room
Third Floor - please note the double rooms on this floor have a lower ceiling height
* 2 double en-suite rooms with bath and balcony
* 2 large double en-suite rooms with balcony
* 2 bunk en-suite rooms
Located between Meribel and Courchevel, La Tania is in the heart of the Three Valleys. Our chalet is well located, being just a few minutes walk from the pistes, the lift and the village centre.
Chalet Christine is provided with the Ski Amis quality catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including full English breakfast every day (except staff day off) with traditional products brought from the UK such as real back bacon, breakfast sausages and Heinz baked beans as well as the usual continental option with fresh bread, croissants and jams. A buffet is provided on staff day off.
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• 6 days three course evening meal with unlimited bottled wine during the meal
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes our resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
Tourist Tax of £6.25 per adult per week applies
Owner Website : Visit Now (Opens in new Window)
Owner Telephone : 020 3411 5439
Owner Fax : 01622 331441
Please quote ref. FMA28127 when corresponding with the owner.