halet Balkiss is ideally located on the piste in the beautiful village of La Tania in the Three Valleys for ski-in/ski-out access to the largest ski resort in Europe. The chalet is just a short distance from the high-speed gondola lift which takes you up to above Courchevel 1850 at Col de la Loze.
The chalet is one of our very popular premium service chalets where you'll be pampered by our staff and will enjoy our upgraded catering service wtih an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal, together with complimentary liquers plus canapes and aperitifs before you start. Chalet Balkiss has a cosy atmosphere inside with high living room ceilings and a log burner in the comfortable living room - there's more than enough space for all the chalet occupants to sit and relax in the evenings.. Outside on the balcony, you'll find a hot-tub where you can soak away the aches and pains or you can make use of the indoor sauna facility.
The chalet sleeps 14 people in 7 en-suite bedrooms, all of which are equipped with a shower, washbasin and WC:
* Living room and dining area
* Balcony with hot-tub
* 3 double en-suite rooms - one with balcony
* 1 twin en-suite room
* 1 double en-suite room
* 2 twin en-suite rooms
Chalet Balkiss is located on the edge of the red Moretta Blanche piste coming back into the village of La Tania making it ski in/ski out in normal snow conditions. It is a short walk from the public lift taking you down to the village and hence the shops, bars & restaurants.
The Ski Amis premium catered chalet service includes:
• Double or twin en-suite rooms (single supplements apply)
• Free use of the sauna/hot tub facilities
• 7 days breakfast including full English cooked breakfast and fresh baked croissants (except on staff day off when buffet will be available)
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful home-made cakes and bread
• Complimentary pre-dinner aperitifs
• Quality bottled wines, unlimited during the meal
• Tea and coffee on demand
• 4 course evening meal - 6 days per week
• After-dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Resort pre-booking service - arrange your ski passes, lessons and equipment hire in advance and everything will be ready when you arrive to pick up your skis and go!
Tourist Tax of £6.25 per adult per week applies
Owner Website : Visit Now (Opens in new Window)
Owner Telephone : 020 3411 5439
Owner Fax : 01622 331441
Please quote ref. FMA28202 when corresponding with the owner.
Availability Notes: CHRISMAS and NEW YEAR 2011-2012
The dates we are operating are:
17th December to 26th December - 9 days
26th December to 2nd January - 7 days
2nd January to 9th January - 7 days
9th January to 14th January - 5 days
||Catered Chalet Per Person Per Week
||Catered Chalet for Exclusive Occupancy
|April 19th, 2014
||April 26th, 2014