Chalet Anniek is located in the village of La Plagne Montalbert, just a short walk from the piste and lift taking you up to Aime 2000, above Plagne Centre. The chalet is one of our premium service chalets where you will benefit of the extra pampering - an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal plus complimentary canapes and aperitifs before dinner and liquers after dinner.
This beautiful chalet is generously proportioned with a spacious living and dining area with cosy log fire, satellite TV and fantastic views across the valley towards Mont Blanc. In the afternoons, you can relax on the sun terrace and take in the breathless views or you can relax your muscles in the playroom where you'll find a hot-tub and sauna facility. In the evenings, the village centre is just a few minutes away where you'll find the old fashioned main street and a number of cosy bars to choose from - there are also some night bars opening into the small hours for those who prefer a bit more lively atmosphere. For the staff day off, we recommend trying out "Le Forperet" restaurant located on the piste above the village - they offer some great local specialities and provide a mini-bus service to collect you from the chalet.
The chalet has 7 bedrooms in total and can accommodate 14-16 people - all rooms have a lovely en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC. One room also has a bath:
* Double en-suite room with terrace
* Twin en-suite room with terrace
* Playroom with sauna and hot-tub
* Living and dining area with sun terrace
* 2 twin en-suite rooms
* 2 double en-suite rooms with balconies (one with bath)
* Family room with double bed and two small single beds (70cm)
Located just a short walk from the village centre, lifts and pistes - the chalet is in the village of La Plagne Montalbert (one of the 10 La Plagne villages) which in turn is part of the Paradiski area.
The Ski Amis premium catered chalet service includes:
• Double or twin en-suite rooms (single supplements apply)
• Free use of the sauna/jacuzzi facilities
• 7 days breakfast including full English cooked breakfast and fresh baked croissants (except on staff day off)
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful home-made cakes and bread
• Complimentary pre-dinner aperitifs
• Quality bottled wines, unlimited during the meal
• Tea and coffee on demand
• 4 course evening meal - 6 days per week
• After-dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Resort pre-booking service - arrange your ski passes, lessons and equipment hire in advance and everything will be ready when you arrive to pick up your skis and go!
Tourist Tax of £6.25 per adult per week
Owner Website : Visit Now (Opens in new Window)
Owner Telephone : 020 3411 5439
Owner Fax : 01622 331441
Please quote ref. FMA28303 when corresponding with the owner.
Availability Notes: CHRISMAS and NEW YEAR 2011-2012
The dates we are operating are:
17th December to 26th December - 9 days
26th December to 2nd January - 7 days
2nd January to 9th January - 7 days
9th January to 14th January - 5 days
||Catered Chalet Per Person Per Week
||Catered Chalet for Exclusive Occupancy
|April 19th, 2014
||April 26th, 2014