Provided with our premium catered chalet service, Chalet Lea has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely environment to spend your ski holidays - the chalet is teeming with the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams, open fireplace and old skis on the wall. The comfy living room has ample seating around the fireplace with terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The chalet sleeps up to 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms with four twins and one double - the double room also has an additional mezzanine floor which can optionally be used to accommodate two additional children.
• Outside hot-tub on private terrace
• Ski room with electric boot warmers
• Living room with fireplace and terraces
• Dining room
• Staff room
• 2 x twin rooms with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC
• 2 x twin rooms with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
• 1 x high ceiling double room with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC and optional mezzanine
Chalet Lea is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Morgane, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
Chalet Lea is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including full English breakfast every day (except staff day off) with traditional products brought from the UK such as real back bacon, breakfast sausages and Heinz baked beans as well as the usual continental option with cereals, fresh bread, croissants and jams. A buffet is provided on staff day off
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website, in our brochure or are available from our office.
Tourist Tax of £6.25 per adult per week applies
Owner Website : Visit Now (Opens in new Window)
Owner Telephone : 020 3411 5439
Owner Mobile : 020 7692 0850
Owner Fax : 020 7692 0851
Please quote ref. FMA28374 when corresponding with the owner.