Welcome to Silver Lining Chalets. We are a small, experienced and energetic company offering a personal service and great holidays. We offer high quality catered chalets in fantastic locations.
Chalet Sara Marie is architect designed award-winning and newly built. 6 bedrooms are ensuite, the family suite has an ensuite bathroom and there is a sauna and a hot tub. It also has beautiful and unspoilt views.
- Breakfast - English cooked breakfast with choice of egg, French bread, croissants and pain-au-chocolat with butter, jam and honey, yogurts, fresh fruit, porridge, cereals, tea, coffee, juices.
- Afternoon tea - Homemade cake or cookies, fresh fruit, tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Children’s high tea - Homemade meatballs and spaghetti, ice cream sundae.
- Evening meal - Smoked duck and goats cheese salad, pan-fried and roasted cod with a soy, chilli and honey sauce on a bed of crushed peas and served with dauphinoise potatoes, roast vegetable and feta pie (vegetarian), sticky toffee pudding, red, rosé and white wine, Fresh coffee, Cheeseboard
We’ve chosen our chalets to ensure you get the best possible snow, whichever week you chose; the widest variety of terrains, for whichever standard you are; and the beauty and charm of a village location.
Our chalet is situated in the picturesque and traditional village of Le Bettaix. Le Bettaix is a short chair lift or a 7 minute car trip from the bigger resort of Les Menuires, and two lifts or a 20 minute drive from Val Thorens – the highest resort in Europe. The chalet is just 150m from the chair lift, and then in the evening, you can either ski the blue run back to Le Bettaix or return to the chalet off-piste. If you have early morning ski lessons, we will drop you off at the ski school meeting point in Les Menuires, and (for beginners) collect you again at the end of the day. We do all this to give you maximum skiing time, minimum walking!
At 2,300 metres, Val Thorens is the most snow sure resort you’ll find in Europe. To illustrate its height advantage, Val Thorens is 900 metres higher than Meribel! Furthermore, Les Menuires and Val Thorens form part of the Three Valleys – the largest ski area in the world, totaling over 600km of piste! Our valley contains 300km of this piste.
Furthermore, our chalet is situated just a short taxi ride from the 2 Michelin starred restaurant, La Bouitte, which we can book you into on your chalet host's night off if you wish.
You can expect:
• Peaceful, safe location
• Free parking
• Television with UK Freesat, DVD player and a variety of films and board games
• Free, unlimited wireless broadband
• I-pod docking station
• Boot warmers
• Two pillows for every guest
• Indoor ski/snowboard storage facilities
• Delicious, nutritious, satisfying meals
• Freshly baked croissants and pains-au-chocolat every morning
• Wine included with your evening meals
• Passionate chefs
• Flexible and friendly hosts who love the mountains and are there to answer any questions, quash any fears and help you with any aspect of your holiday
• We collect your ski passes for you and can book and arrange ski or snowboard lessons and childcare
• Two days' ski hosting included
• One evening's babysitting included
• A fun, sociable atmosphere for groups, families, couples or individuals
We have one travel cot and one high chair available on a first reserve basis. Additional cots, high chairs and push chairs are available to hire locally for 20 euros each. Please let us know if you would like us to collect these for you.
For more information, travel advice, a sample menu and a description of our ski hosting service, please visit our website www.silverliningchalets.co.uk
Chalet is non-smoking. Ashtrays are provided on the balconies. No outdoor shoes in the chalets.
Owner Website : Visit Now (Opens in new Window)
Owner Telephone : +44 (0) 7912 481266
Owner Mobile : +44 (0) 7912 481266
Please quote ref. FMA28871 when corresponding with the owner.