Basic prices for up to 12 people. Each chalet equipped up to 24 peoples.
Rent an alpine dream chalet completely for yourselves, your friends and your family.
With the charm and cosiness of a mountain lodge, but with the comfort of a large, modern, holiday home. The ALPIN CHALETS concept is for you to spend time amongst yourselves, whilst enjoying all the comforts within a cosy atmosphere. There are no conventions, no dress code, no fixed mealtimes or predetermined menus.
An ideal way to organise your own customised, annual get-together to go skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking up in the mountains. Or alternatively, you can rely on our services and allow ALPIN CHALETS to organise everything for you.
The ALPIN CHALET is a cut above the rest. Location and atmosphere raise the chalet to higher spheres. You are majestically seated above everyday life. Far away from the mainstream and out of the ordinary. The thrill of the ultimate change of scenery is guaranteed.
Cosy nests to snuggle up in at night, an ALPIN ATRIUM for those who like to play, grown-ups and kids alike, a private sauna with a view, a gastro kitchen for convivial, hobby chefs, an ALPIN LOFT as a high seat amidst the nature of the impressive mountains.
The architecture of the ALPIN CHALET
The most beautiful elements of a cosy lodge combined with the open elements of a modern loft.
• cosy and outfitted with lots of natural
wood –open rooms and plenty of windows
with scenic views
• the snug living room – raised toward heaven
• traditional handicraft –aesthetic in design yet
with straightforward functionality
• old handicrafts – applied in a colourful and
• down-to-earth, natural materials –
• timber floor boards and natural stone floors
with Floor heating
• central heating with a renewable energy,
pellet stove featuring an integrated viewing
window in the ALPIN LOFT
• open and visible carpentry of the
roof construction, larch wood furniture,
The ALPIN CHALETs in the snow-sure Filzmoos - ski-in, ski-out
- The Cottage Chalets - Silence, ski idyll, winter fairy tale, greenery
- In the district Neuberg, at the end of a small settlement, alone and idyllically situated at the edge of a forest.
- Approx. 150 m to the ski-lifts in the ski area Filzmoos - Neuberg, close to the cross-country ski run and hiking ways.
- Filzmoos–Neuberg is part of Ski Amade, situated in the middle of Salzburger Sportwelt and Dachstein-Tauern.
- The ski area: family-friendly, not to large, safe, not to crowded.
The services are intended as additional extras, in order to be able to help and support you with the organisation of your holiday in the ALPIN CHALETS. We don't want you to feel obligated to take advantage of our extra offers but sometimes even the most enthusiastic hobby chef needs a day off and that is where we come in.
If you want, you can take advantage of our all-round organisation service, whereby the self-catering ALPIN CHALET can be converted, without any effort whatsoever on your part, into your very own special "Private Alpine Full Service Hotel". Exact listing of services http://www.alpin-chalet.com/english/e-services-housekeeping.html
Owner Website : Visit Now (Opens in new Window)
Owner Telephone : 004364573079-12
Owner Fax : 004364573079-10
Please quote ref. FMA28918 when corresponding with the owner.
Availability Notes: Prices are quoted for up to 12 people for booking the whole chalet for one week. Energy, taxes and final cleaning included.
Further person up to 24: EUR 25,00 in winter
Further person up to 24: EUR 12,00 in summer
In low seasons also bookable for short trips, daily arrival.
Short trip Fee per day EUR 80,00 in summer and EUR 120,00 in winter.
For up to date prices check: http://www.alpin-chalet.com/english/e-preise.html
Pricing Type: Per Chalet Per Person Per Week
|March 8th, 2014
||March 15th, 2014
|March 15th, 2014
||March 22nd, 2014
|March 22nd, 2014
||March 29th, 2014
|March 29th, 2014
||April 5th, 2014
|April 5th, 2014
||April 12th, 2014
|April 12th, 2014
||April 19th, 2014
|April 19th, 2014
||April 26th, 2014