Traditional Alpine Chalet Annabelle in the breathtaking Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley - France, the perfect starting point for your holiday.
Chalet Annabelle is located centrally in the world famous Chamonix Valley, high in the French Alps, nestled under the gaze of Western Europe's highest mountain, Mont Blanc.
Chamonix France is famous for it's 6 separate ski areas. From the Luxury of Chalet Annabelle you can discover all areas.
Chalet Annabelle is a modern chalet, with many traditional features, in a spectacular location.
The guest accommodation is over 3 floors with a spacious communal area, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. The large patio windows, balconies and terrace afford spectacular views of the entire Mont Blanc Massif. The chalet sleeps eleven adults very comfortably, more depending on group dynamics.
Guest accommodation highlights:
* 5 bedrooms/ 6 bathrooms. 2 bedrooms have balcony access.
* The bedrooms feature Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels and robes and complimentary luxury toiletries.
* Hot Tub sunk into the extensive private south facing decking area with breathtaking views of the valley.
* Spacious contemporary lounge with feature log fire, wall mounted flat screen UK & FR TV with satellite, DVD and Wii machine. Sumptous leather sofas with seating for all to kick back and relax.
* Separate Children's Play Room, with TV, DVD, Wii machine, Toychest for all ages. Bean Bags & Sofa bed, with bathroom alongside
* iPod docking facilities. * Wi-Fi throughout.
* Open plan modern kitchen with Smeg range and american larder.
* Secure and heated storage room for sports equipment.
* Ample off-road guest car-parking for 6+ vehicles on 2 private driveways.
Chalet Annabelle offers a peaceful alpine retreat with the convenience of a central location within the Chamonix Mont Blanc Valley. It's just a short drive to the centres of both Chamonix Mont Blanc and the village of Les Houches.