Set in an absolutely superb position overlooking the blue slope leading to the Nassereinbahn, The Pinchbeck is a wonderful ground floor apartment offering ski-in/ski-out access, a much sought after but rarely found luxury in this leading Austrian resort.
This spacious property has excellent accommodation for small groups or families looking for comfortable modern surroundings. There are 3 bedrooms which are all ensuite and have a door leading to a superb sunny balcony. The large stylish living/dining room also has doors leading to the stunning terrace overlooking the slope and St Anton itself - the perfect spot on which to enjoy a nice glass of wine and rest those weary legs.
The pedestrian zone in the main part of the village with its many bars, restaurants and shops can be accessed either by walking across the piste or via the local roads which will take about 15 minutes. The popular apres-ski mountain stops are a short straight-forward ski away from your front door...
The Pinchbeck really does offer a superb opportunity to make the most of this world-renowned resort and as a result is a hugely popular chalet.
• Internet access
• Flat-screen TV and DVD library
• Parking External parking for up to 1 car
• Bath & hand towels -> Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatic Soap & Shower Gel
• iPod docking station
• Ski locker -> Ski room (shared)
• Optional extras available to pre-book
• Baby Facilities -> Cot & Highchair when needed
• Dogs allowed (must be pre-booked, small charge & deposit payable)