Amuse Bouche is our flagship catered chalet and sleeps 14 in 5 ensuite bedrooms. This magnificent chalet consists of a large open-plan living area with superb views over the valley, an outdoor hot tub, private massage therapy room and a separate games + TV room for the kids.
Amuse Bouche is in a fantastic location, only 8 minutes drive to Morzine centre/Pleney Lift and 8 minutes to the Ardent lift which gives you quick access to the Avoriaz/Chatel area. So depending on weather conditions and the snow, you can choose which area to ski and get there easily in our private minibus. We offer a very flexible lift service so you come and go from the chalet anytime without having to walk anywhere in your ski boots.
At Jack & Jill we include the following...
• Breakfast (including tea, coffee, fruit juice, french bread & pastries, jams, yoghurts, fresh fruits, cereals, porridge, daily changing hot options)
• Afternoon tea, coffee, hot chocolate & homemade cakes
• Delicious 4 course evening dinner (on 5 nights)
• Unlimited wine during the evening meal
• Prosecco and canapés on arrival and departure days
• Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
• Mid-week towel change
• Shuttle service to and from the ski slopes
Amuse Bouche is situated in the beautiful village of Montriond which is joined onto Morzine. Situated in a popular location between the Pleney Lift (local ski area, 5 mins drive) and the Ardent Lift (Avoriaz, Swiss ski area, 8 mins drive). So depending on the weather & snow conditions you can choose the area to ski using our private chauffeur service.
• Ski and boot storage room with boot dryer
• Outdoor hot tub
• Massage Therapy room
• Large open plan living area and dining room
• Additional TV Room
• Games room with pool table + darts
• Free Wifi Internet access
• Log Burner
• Fancy Dress Box... for adults and children!
No smoking inside
Shower before using hot tub