Week commencing 12th January. Buy one and get 1 FREE Local ski pass worth 231 euros and FREE return Geneva transfers (NORMALLY 80 EUROS PP)
€750 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 10/10/2019 to 04/01/2020
Brown Bear Lodge chalet is built of old style timber and local stone, inside the chalet has solid oak floors in the bedrooms and natural stone in the bathrooms and main living area. Under floor heating ensures warmth throughout.
The chalet sleeps 14-15 guests in 7 en suite bedrooms, all bedrooms are exceptionally spacious and have handcrafted wooden cupboards for a true charming Alpine feel while providing plenty of hanging and storage space. Four bedrooms have a double bed plus a single bed and the remaining 3 rooms have two single beds that can be made into a king size bed by putting the mattresses together. All rooms have en suite facilities and each bath or shower room is individual and tastefully modern. Four of the bedrooms have balconies with stunning views.
On the ground floor there is a huge 50 sqm open plan dining/ living are. From the dining area French windows open out onto a large sun terrace, as the chalet is south facing you can enjoy the sun all day.
In the living area plenty of comfortable sofas ensures everyone can stretch out in front of the open roaring log fire. Flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player, IPod docking station and free WiFi Internet access are provided as well as more traditional board games and a stack of cards!
In the basement there is a sauna and shower and on the terrace an outdoor hot tub that will help ease any aches and pains and we can even book you an in house massage! Storage for skis and heated boot room are provided in the garage as well as a table tennis table.
The chalet is located in between Morzine and Avoriaz in the little hamlet of Montriond a couple of minutes walk to a couple of bars and restaurants. The location is excellent for access to Ardent bubble which offers easy and quick access to Avoriaz, Chatel, Crosset and the rest of the Portes Du Soleil circuit.
In the winter, we offer a complimentary shuttle service and the free ski bus also passes 100metres from the lodge.
In summer Brown Bear Lodge is let on a self-catered basis, our service on a self-catered basis includes:
Meet & greet by Reach4thealps staff
Linen & towels
End of stay clean
Local tourist tax
Advice and booking of activities
In winter Brown Bear Lodge is run as a fully catered chalet. Our service on weekly catered stays includes:
• Breakfast daily: continental buffet consisting of: croissants, pain, cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts, fresh fruit and tea, infusions and coffee. 6 mornings your chalet hosts will also offer you a daily cooked special.
• Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily.
• Aperitifs and canapes, 5 nights.
• Evening dinner with superior complimentary wine 6 nights. (we offer a 3 course evening meal & cheeseboard on 5 nights and then the 6th evening we offer a Speciality Savoyard evening).
• Hotel clean of bathroom 4 mornings plus mid week towel change.
• Complimentary toiletries & robes
• Organisation of ski passes with up to 10% discount
• Excellent quality ski hire at partner ski shops with great discounts for our guests.
• In resort minibus service when guests have booked our airport transfer service
Reach4thealps has been established for 15 years and we've won an award for our customer service so you can be sure you'll be looked after throughout your stay. We can also organise ski passes for you in the winter and multipasses for you in the summer. Just ask at the time of booking for more information.
Reach4thealps has its own fleet of drivers and modern vans and can provide airport transfers to and from Geneva. Let us take all of the stress out of arranging your holiday by getting you to and from resort with our door to door service. Please enquire for prices at the time of booking.
No outdoor shoes in chalet