We are delighted to be offering the wonderful Chalet Acajuma to our Val d'Isere programme for the 2015/16 season.
Situated close to our Chalet Appaloosa, this fantastic chalet has been built to the highest standards using the best materials available and this combined with the owners own personal touches, has combined to provide a large comfortable freestanding chalet ideal for groups of friends or families. Laid out over three floors, all bedrooms are spacious, most with full bath/shower rooms. The beautiful open plan living/kitchen/dining room occupies the entire top floor with a lovely open fireplace and boasts large picture windows with lovely views over the resort. There is even an indoor jacuzzi to soothe those aching limbs after a hard day on the slopes!
In a central yet peaceful location, Acajuma is just a few minutes walk to the main high street with its many shops, bars and restaurants and approximately 10 minutes walk to the main Solaise/Bellevarde ski lifts. However, you may prefer to make use of the complimentary Powder Shuttle service that will whisk you to/from the lifts at set times in the mornings and afternoons.
Acajuma is run by two of our hand selected friendly chalet hosts (likely a couple) who live out but closeby.
- 6 Bedrooms with an optional extra bed available
- Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Free Wi-Fi and Laptop provided
- Flat Screen TV & DVD player
- Undercover parking for 3 cars
- Bed linen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower gel provided.
- Hair dryer
- Ipod Docking Station
- Ski & Boot Hire
- Balcony with fantastic view
- Cot & Highchair if needed
- Dogs Allowed (must be prebooked, small charge & deposit payable)