In centre of Kaprun, a 4-minute walk away (450 metres) from the slopes and ski lifts. Close to the ski hire shop, ski school and après-ski. The free ski shuttle bus stops outside the Chalet Alpenstern and drives all day. From November 2019 you do not need any ski bus or car anymore to reach the ski area of the Kitzsteinhorn glacier. Access is now very easily by a brand new and fast cable car in the Maiskogel ski area to reach the Kitzsteinhorn glacier. Completely renewed, changed and modernised in the summer of 2019 are the sauna, the living room, the dining room, the kitchen and a bedroom on the ground floor. Almost all seven spacious bedrooms have their own full bathroom with shower or bath, WC, basin and most have a sunny south facing balcony with stunning views on the Großglockner and the Kitzsteinhorn glacier. The spacious chalet has a living room with comfy seating, a flatscreen TV and is flooded with natural light. The large glass doors in the lounge lead out onto the south-facing terrace and winter garden where children can play safely in the snow. There is a separate dining room with flatscreen TV. Free and unlimited use of the washing machine and laundry dryer. At the end of the day store your skis in the heated ski and boot room. At 50m of the chalet there is a cross-country track which is lighted until 10 p.m. Your chalet staff live out, so your privacy is completely guaranteed.
Who we are:
CateredSkiChalets.com is an independent fully bonded and protected 3494 Tour Operator that has been providing quality catered ski chalet holidays in France, Austria & Italy since 1993. Book your holiday with complete financial confidence. 4x Travel Award winner: 'Best Tour Operator'. For availability, prices and information call us on: +31 182 634 523 or WhatsApp: +31 650 891 286 or e-mail us: email@example.com. We react very quickly. You can already book for the next winter season.
Room 1: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, balcony
Room 2: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, basin, balcony
Room 3: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, basin, balcony
Room 4: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, basin, balcony
Room 5: Twin room, en-suite shower, basin, balcony
Room 6: Twin/triple room with Austrian twin, single bed
Room 7: Austrian twin room
(Room 6 + 7 share a bathroom with bath/shower, WC, basin)
Separate living room
Separate dining room
Cot and high chair
Chalet staff live out
Affordable luxury due to the many extras included - Your chalet holiday week price includes:
- All drinks for free at any time as beer, wine, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea (except spirits) in the chalet. This is an unlimited service during your entire stay and not just confined to meal times as the most chalet operators do. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- On arrival welcome drinks with freshly handmade canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea
- 7 nights accommodation in a room with private bathroom/shower/WC (so far these private en-suite facilities are in the chalet of your choice)
- 7 days hearty and varied breakfast
- 6 days freshly homemade sweet and salty après-ski snacks/canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, glühwein/vin chaud or another drink
- 6 days freshly prepared home cooked three course dinner with unlimited quantities of a selection of good quality red and white house wines
- Child menus if you wish that will put a smile on their faces
- Early children's dinner on request
- We cater for food, dietary, vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free, food allergy or intolerence requirements
- Free WiFi
- Bath and hand towel set
- Fresh white bed linen
- Fully made up chalet on arrival
- Daily housekeeping and communal area cleaning service
- Midweek towel change
- Use of sauna and jacuzzi hot-tub (if available in the chalet)
- Wood for log fire (if available in the chalet)
- End of stay cleaning, energy costs (heating,electricity, water)
- Cot and high chair
- Pets allowed in most all of our chalets
- Assistance and help organising ski hire, ski school, ski pass
- Service English speaking chalet staff; they will be on hand for whatever information or assistance you may require
- No reservation and booking fees
Childcare and babysitting:
Babysitting and childcare can be requested directly to the chalet staff and paid in resort. In many ski resorts we can provide an English certificated private nanny service in your ski chalet.
Shared chalet, book one or more rooms:
As a couple or small group, you may not be able to fill a whole chalet. Our shared chalets are perfect for you to be able to enjoy the comfort and services of a hotel with the intimacy of a private chalet and provide a great alternative to staying in a hotel or self-catering property.
Flexible short ski breaks:
We can arrange a tailor made flexible short ski break according to your wishes.