This newly renovated luxury chalet sleeps 10 guests in 5 beautifully designed ensuite bedrooms and features an open plan living space and a large south facing terrace with stunning mountain views from all directions.
On the ground floor of the chalet, you will find an entrance hall that leads to Bedroom 1. Bedroom 1 is a gorgeous room with floor to ceiling windows, chic ensuite with a bathtub, shower and separate WC. This floor also offers a large storage area and internal access to the chalet’s garage, which has been recently renovated as a ‘Boot Room’ complete with boot warmers and access to the outside.
Moving up to the middle level of the Chalet is where you will find the main living space, with polished concrete floors, a spacious open plan living area and floor to ceiling windows that offer access to the large decked terrace, with a swimming pool - the perfect place to kick back, relax and unwind after a day on the mountains. (Please note: the swimming pools is not available in the Winter season). This level also features a modern and fully fitted kitchen with a central island, large dining table with mountain backdrop, glass fronted fireplace, large TV and Sonos sound system. There is also a cosy and inviting workspace, guest WC and utility room with a washing machine.
On the top floor of the chalet there are 4 ensuite bedrooms, all with storage and access to either a balcony or a small outside space.
Located in a quiet area of L'Ele, Alpine Retreat sits on a large plot surrounded by a forest and an alpine stream.
You can walk to the centre of Morzine in 15 minutes and Montriond in 10 minutes. There is also easy access by car to the Super Morzine, Pleney, Prodains or Ardent Ski Lifts . The chalet is just a 5 minute walk to the bus stop for access to the town and ski lifts.
For an additional cost we can arrange for a friendly & professional driver service to drop & pick you up from the slopes, or alternatively if you do bring a car, the chalet has ample parking for 2-3 cars.
• Welcome pack containing; wine, essential groceries, resort & piste maps, firewood and basic cleaning products.
• Management and concierge services
• Mid-week chalet clean
• Wifi throughout
• 2 large TV's with freesat and smart TV features (access your Netflix/Amazon Prime accounts etc).
• Sonos speakers throughout living area
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Professional hairdryer
• Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels
• Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks
• Swimming pool in summer
• Hot tub / fire pit from December 2020
• BBQ, outdoor dining table and chairs
• Nespresso coffee and tea
• Laundry room; washing machine & tumble dryer
• Available at extra cost – full range of catering options, airport transfers, morning bakery delivery, lift passes, discounted ski hire, ski tuition and guiding, childcare.
PLEASE NOTE: No smoking and no pet policy in the chalet.