TripAdvisor 5-star rating and "Certificate of Excellence" for 2019 and 2020, with an average rating of 5.0.
We offer a stay with a personal touch where we take care of everything that you need to be able to experience what the Chamonix valley has to offer. Chalet Annabelle has plenty of room for up to 11 people in 5 bedrooms which all have private bathrooms.
CATERED SERVICE :
- Amazing breakfast every day
- 3-course dinners with quality wines
- Afternoon snacks with coffee/tea, sweet and savoury options
- Free bar with a selection of beer, wine and soft drinks
- Geneva airport transfers
- Transport to and from the slopes
- Bedlinen, bath and hand towels, bathrobes and toiletries
- End of stay cleaning
The Chamonix valley is breathtaking all year round. Under the gaze of Western Europe's highest peak, Mont Blanc, the Chamonix Valley is known worldwide as the extreme sports capital of the Alps, and much more besides.
Activities are endless; skiing/boarding, climbing, walking, road cycling, mountain biking, golfing, paragliding, white water rafting, to name but a few. The town of Chamonix itself provides a lively and unpretentious atmosphere whether it be to mooch in the extensive shops that cater to all tastes, take a long lunch, or plan an evening out. From traditional cosy French bars, cinema, tenpin bowling or ice hockey, to apres ski, gourmet restaurants and night clubs.
The Chalet location enjoys the best of both worlds, 360-degree mountainous views, on a no-through road, away from the main village and valley highways, although just a few minutes drive to the busy town centre. Amenities i.e. supermarket, petrol station, bar, cafes are also nearby.
With 6 ski areas to choose from and being on the doorstep of Italy and Switzerland too, we strongly recommend all self-catered visitors have means of transport during their stay, to enjoy the diversity the area has to offer. Free in-valley transfers to and from the slopes are included in our catered stays.
- Spacious through lounge/dining room, seating for 12.
- Relaxing comfy leather sofas with log fire
- Large hot tub with views to the Mont Blanc massif
- 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, selection of baths and showers
- Separate large TV/playroom (catered stays only)
- Private parking on 2 driveways for 6+ vehicles.
Please have a look at our reviews on TripAdvisor to see what other guests have thought about their stay with us.
No smoking within the chalet. Smokers will find ashtrays and seating on the balcony.
In the interests of all guests, we do not allow pets.
Please remove outdoor shoes when inside the chalet and store any outdoor equipment in the ski locker provided.