Tripadvisor 5-star rating and "Certificate of Excellence" 2019.
Chalet Annabelle offers a homely, alpine accommodation for families and group of friends, to enjoy the truly amazing views of the Mont Blanc massif. Convenient location within the Chamonix valley. Fully registered & insured business.
CATERED SERVICE :
* Geneva airport transfers
* Equipment collection & return.
* Private in-valley transport service for ski drop and collection.
* Amazing breakfast
* 3-course dinner on 6 evenings, drinks included
* Daily afternoon snacks/refreshments with a healthy option, unlimited tea and coffee.
* Luxury toiletries, fluffy towels, bathrobes
* Lift pass, ski hire and lesson organisation
* Personal service during your stay
* Pre-arrival concierge service.
* Meet and greet with essentials welcome hamper
* Bedlinen, bath and hand towels, bathrobes and toiletries
* All utilities and log supply
* End of stay cleaning
* Regular hot tub maintenance
Extras available (at an additional charge for self-catered):
Airport transfers, in-valley transport, pre-arrival shopping service and wine delivery, mid-stay clean, additional towels, linen and logs, in-house massage service.
The Chamonix valley is breathtaking all year round. Under the gaze of Western Europe's highest peak, Mont Blanc, the Chamonix Valley is known worldwide as the extreme sports capital of the Alps, and much more besides.
Activities are endless; skiing/boarding, climbing, walking, road cycling, mountain biking, golfing, paragliding, white water rafting, to name but a few. The town of Chamonix itself provides a lively and unpretentious atmosphere whether it be to mooch in the extensive shops that cater to all tastes, take a long lunch, or plan an evening out. From traditional cosy French bars, cinema, tenpin bowling or ice hockey, to apres ski, gourmet restaurants and night clubs.
The Chalet location enjoys the best of both worlds, 360-degree mountainous views, on a no-through road, away from the main village and valley highways, although just a few minutes drive to the busy town centre. Amenities i.e. supermarket, petrol station, bar, cafes are also nearby.
With 6 ski areas to choose from and being on the doorstep of Italy and Switzerland too, we strongly recommend all self-catered visitors have means of transport during their stay, to enjoy the diversity the area has to offer. Free in-valley transfers to and from the slopes are included in our catered stays.
* Fully equipped open plan kitchen.
* Spacious through lounge/dining room, seating for 12.
* Separate large TV/playroom
* Relaxing comfy leather sofas with log fire
* French windows leading onto balcony with large south-facing decked sun terrace
* Large hot tub with views to the Mont Blanc massif
* 5 bedrooms and 5 individually designed bathrooms, selection of baths and showers
* Private parking on 2 driveways for 6+ vehicles.
Please have a look at our reviews on Tripadvisor to see what other guests have thought about their stay with us.
A 1000€ Security Deposit is required on arrival via credit or debt card, with full refund within 48 hours of departure, subject to the Chalet being left in good order.
No smoking within the chalet. Smokers will find ashtrays and seating on the balcony.
In the interests of all guests, we do not allow pets.
Please remove outdoor shoes when inside the chalet and store any outdoor equipment in the ski locker provided.