Offer of 20% discount across all available dates, prices ranging from £3,600 for sole use of self-catered chalet.
£3600 Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 19/12/2020 to 24/04/2021
Chalet Anniek is located in the village of La Plagne Montalbert, one of the 10 villages which makes up the varied resort of La Plagne. Montalbert offers you the "best of both worlds" being part of the massive Paradiski domain, but still retaining the beautiful traditional feel of a village resort.
Chalet Anniek is just a short walk from the piste, lift and traditional village centre. The chalet is generously proportioned with a spacious open-plan living and dining area and cosy log fire, satellite TV and fantastic views across the valley towards Mont Blanc. In the afternoons, you can unwind on the sun terrace and take in the breathtaking views. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep after a busy day on the slopes, this chalet is equipped with Hypnos beds, world renowned as the ultimate in sleep indulgence.
The chalet has 8 bedrooms in total and can accommodate up to 18 people - all rooms have a lovely en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC. One room also has a bath.
• Double en-suite room with terrace
• Twin en-suite room with terrace
• Living and dining area with sun terrace
• Double en-suite room
• 2 twin en-suite rooms
• 2 double en-suite rooms with balconies (one with bath)
• 1 larger room with double bed and two optional small single beds (70cm) suitable for children
In the evenings, the village centre is just a few minutes away where you'll find the old fashioned main street and a number of cosy bars to choose from - there are also night bars opening into the small hours for those who prefer a bit more lively atmosphere. There are some lovely restaurants close by, we recommend trying out "Le Forperet" restaurant located on the piste above the village - they offer some great local specialities and provide a mini-bus service to collect you and bring you home again.
We are able to offer some optional extras to make your stay a bit more special. These extras do need to be booked in advance so that we can ensure they are arranged for you when you arrive:
• Bread delivery
• Our pre-booking service of lift passes, equipment and lessons
• Wine and beer packages
• Other services may also be available – just ask and we will see if we can accommodate your requests
• Food services can be booked in advance – we work with partners who can deliver food for you each day
• End of stay clean
What is included:
• Free use of the hot-tub facility
• Bed linen – all of the beds in the chalet will be made on your arrival and we just ask that you strip them off before departure
• Towels are also included – we can provide additional towels for the jacuzzi for a surcharge if you would like them
• Welcome pack including some cleaning products for your stay
• Hot tub facility that is freshly changed each week and is checked daily by our resort team
• Parking for 2 cars outside the chalet
Discounts and Supplements:
• The advertised price is for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 18 people - there are no discounts for under occupancy
• Travel to the resort is not included - transfer services are available from Grenoble, Chambery or Geneva airports direct to the chalet using one of our transfer partners - please see our travel pages for more information
• Local tourist taxes "taxe de sejour" - 10.50 GBP per adult per week will be autmatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
• A damage deposit is taken on arrival at the chalet and refunded in full on departure