Chalet Aralia has been built as a luxury private chalet and was new for the 2015/16 season. The chalet sleeps 8 but can accommodate a further 2 children in a bunk room if required. It has been designed with a reference to the traditional chalet whilst its styling is luxurious and contemporary. The communal areas exude a feeling of relaxed sophistication while the stylish open-plan living area is a great place to relax after a hard day on the mountain. We offer our guests at Chalet Aralia a perfect winter holiday in St Martin de Belleville, both on and off the ski slopes. Our goal is to provide a luxurious yet friendly catered chalet service that is tailored to your needs. We will take personal care of you, both at the booking /pre-holiday stage and throughout your stay in resort.
- 5 bedrooms (4 of which have luxury en-suite bathrooms). Guests are provided with super-soft Egyptian cotton towels, bathrobes and slippers. Each bedroom has its own ipod docking station to help our guests feel entirely at home.
- The wonderful living area has a large corner sofa where guests can sit and relax with pre-dinner canapés in front of the spectacular glass-fronted log fire. The living area also boasts a flat screen TV which is equipped with Sky TV and DVD player, together with a selection of DVDs.
- The dining area flows through from the living space which opens out onto the private sun terrace.
- On the terrace you will also find a large hot tub where all our guests can relax and unwind and enjoy the spectacular uninterrupted views across the Valley.
- The chalet also has its own sauna, a fabulous place to ease those aching muscles
- Ski room with heated boot warmers and ski racks to keep your equipment warm and dry.
Situated in Villarabout, just above the village of St Martin de Belleville, and is only a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the ski slopes.
Our catered chalet service offers:
- A dedicated staff team of chef, host and driver
- Luxury accommodation in a twin or double room
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- 5 course dinner on 6 nights (your chalet chef and host have one night off)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes, slippers and The White Company toiletries.
- Mid week towel change.
- Daily on-demand chauffeur service between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Cleaning on each day of your stay
- British Satellite TV and DVD player (with DVD library)
- WiiU console (with kids DVDs and games library)
- Sonos music system in the main living area and Ipod docking stations in each bedroom
- A selection of board games and current English magazines
Discounts and Supplements:
- Children under 2 years are charged at £100, provided they sleep in the same room as their parents. Children aged 2 – 12 are subject to a discount of £75 on the adult price. For holiday pricing purposes only, an adult is deemed to be a person aged 13 years or over on the date of arrival at the chalet.
- Empty bed supplements are charged at the adult price less £100.
- Extra Beds: Each of the rooms can usually accommodate 2 people (in either a double or twin beds), but it can be possible to add extra beds to some of the rooms. Adults or children in extra beds are charged at half the adult price. No child discounts apply where children are in extra beds. Please call us in advance of booking to confirm whether extra beds can be arranged.
The holiday prices listed above do NOT include:
- The costs of outbound or return travel and/or transfers
- Lift pass, equipment hire and ski/snowboard lessons
- Evening meal on chalet hosts’ day off
- 2% handing fee if payment for your holiday is by credit card or 3% handling fee if payment for your holiday is by American Express
- Childcare (an in-house nanny service is available upon request at an extra cost)
For larger groups, the chalet can be combined with chalet Aphylla bringing the occupancy up to 16-18 guests.
No smoking inside the chalet
No out-door shoes to be worn inside the chalet