Chalet Balkiss is ideally located on the piste in the beautiful village of La Tania in the Three Valleys for ski-in/ski-out access to the largest ski resort in Europe. The chalet is just a short distance from the high-speed gondola lift which takes you up to above Courchevel 1850 at Col de la Loze.
Chalet Balkiss has a cosy atmosphere inside with high living room ceilings and a log burner in the comfortable living room - there's more than enough space for all the guests to sit and relax around the fire in the evenings and enjoy the views over the Bozel Valley. Outside on the balcony, out side you will find a hot-tub where you can soak away the aches and pains or you can make use of the indoor sauna facility.
The chalet is one of our very popular premium service chalets where you'll be pampered by our staff and will enjoy our upgraded catering service with an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal, together with complimentary liquers plus canapes and aperitifs before you start.
The chalet sleeps 14 people in 7 en-suite bedrooms, all of which are equipped with a shower, washbasin and WC:
FIRST FLOOR (upper level)
* Living room and dining area
* Balcony with hot-tub
* 3 double en-suite rooms - one with balcony
* 1 twin en-suite room
GROUND FLOOR (lower level):
* 1 double en-suite room
* 2 twin en-suite rooms
New for 2016-17 – Enjoy a little extra pampering on us with our brand new fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels and hairdryers. If this isn’t enough our newly fitted Hypnos beds, world renowned as the ultimate in sleep indulgence, will ensure you get a good night’s sleep after a busy day on the slopes!
Chalet Balkiss is located on the edge of the red Moretta Blanche piste coming back into the village of La Tania making it ski in/ski out in normal snow conditions - although the piste is red, the bottom section can be easily skiied by all levels to reach the lift. The chalet is a few minutes walk from the public lift taking you down to the village centre where you will find the shops, bars and restaurants as well as the ski school and nursery facilities.
Chalet Balkiss is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon, a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub and sauna facility throughout your stay along with a towel plus a bathrobe
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax at £8.95 per adult aged 18 and over