Chalets Irene and Jasmine are collectively known as Chalets de Bettaix along with our standard service Chalets, Katerina and Lorraine.
Set below the fabulous peak of La Masse and beside the River Doron, this beautiful location is hard to beat for Alpine atmosphere with fantastic views up the valley towards Val Thorens and very close to the piste and lift system giving access to the full Three Valleys area.
Each chalet can accommodate 8 adults and 2 children or 9 adults with two slightly different layouts in terms of the bedrooms. You can book as a whole chalet for your party allowing smaller groups to have exclusive occupancy of a chalet or you can book by the room or even as a large group as we can welcome groups up to 40 people to this wonderful location by booking several of the chalets together.
Each chalet has the living room on the upper floor with a balcony from which you can relax and enjoy the afternoon sun, uninterrupted views and mountain atmosphere. After a hard day's skiing, you can also take advantage of the sauna or outside hot-tub facilities that are provided for your pleasure before sitting down to a hearty evening meal in the company of friends.
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- One twin en-suite
- Family suite with a twin main en-suite room plus an attached bunk cabine room, ideal for two children - the family suite bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, WC and washbasin.
- Living room with fireplace and balcony
- Dining area
- Two twin en-suite rooms
In the satellite village of "Le Bettaix" just below the main resort of Les Menuires - 150m from the piste and the lift, situated under the ski area of La Masse. Easy access to the whole Three Valleys area.
The Chalets de Bettaix is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon, natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes, towels for the hot tub plus bathrobes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-out)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax a £8.95 per adult aged 18 and over