Offer of 15% discount across all available dates, prices ranging from £2,486 for sole use of self-catered chalet.
£2486 Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 12/12/2020 to 24/04/2021
Chalet Irene and chalet Jasmine are "upside down" chalets with the living room on the upper floor and a balcony from which you can relax and enjoy the afternoon sun, uninterrupted views and mountain atmosphere. After a hard day's skiing, you can also take advantage of the sauna or outside hot-tub facilities that are provided for your pleasure before sitting down to a hearty evening meal in the company of friends
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities with shower, WC and washbasin except the family suite which also boasts a jacuzzi bath:
• Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
• Sauna facility with shower
• Outside hot-tub
• Two double en-suite rooms
• Family suite with a twin main en-suite room plus an attached bunk cabine room, ideal for two children - the family suite bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, WC and washbasin.
• Living room with fireplace and balcony
• Dining area
• Two twin en-suite rooms
If Chalet Irene or Chalet Jasmine are not showing availability for the dates you are looking for please check the other similar chalets next door .... Chalet Katerina - Chalet Lorraine or call us and we'll be pleased to let you know what we have available to suit your group.
Chalet Irene and Chalet Jasmine are two of the four ski chalets in the "Chalets de Bettaix" complex, located in the stunning satellite village of Les Menuires below the fabulous peak of La Masse and beside the River Doron. Chalet Irene and Jasmine are located at the front so have the best views of the village and the stream. This beautiful location is hard to beat for Alpine atmosphere with fantastic views up the valley towards Val Thorens and very close to the piste and lift system giving access to the full Three Valleys area.
One of these self catered chalets in Les Menuires can accommodate 10 adults and 2 children. You can book Chalet Irene or Jasmine as a whole chalet for your party or even as a large group as we can welcome groups up to 48 people to this wonderful location by booking several of the chalets together.
We are able to offer some optional extras to make your stay a bit more special. These extras do need to be booked in advance so that we can ensure they are arranged for you when you arrive:
• Bread delivery
• Our pre-booking service of lift passes, equipment and lessons
• Wine and beer packages
• Other services may also be available – just ask and we will see if we can accommodate your requests
• Food services can be booked in advance – we work with partners who can deliver food for you each day
• End of stay clean
What is included:
• Free use of the hot-tub facility
• Bed linen – all of the beds in the chalet will be made on your arrival and we just ask that you strip them off before departure
• Towels are also included – we can provide additional towels for the jacuzzi for a surcharge if you would like them
• Welcome pack including some cleaning products for your stay
• Hot tub facility that is freshly changed each week and is checked daily by our resort team
• Parking for 2 cars next to the chalet
Discounts and Supplements:
• The advertised price is for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 12 people - there are no discounts for under occupancy
• Travel to the resort is not included - transfer services are available from Grenoble, Chambery or Geneva airports direct to the chalet using one of our transfer partners - please see our travel pages for more information
• Local tourist taxes "taxe de sejour" - 10.50 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
• A damage deposit is taken on arrival at the chalet and refunded in full on departure
What’s not included:
• Food and drink
• Washing/laundry facilities
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £10.50 per adult over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings