The farmhouse has been converted into a luxurious ski chalet, offering all the home comforts expected within the fabric of the original building. Many of the original features have been preserved, in keeping with the protected status of the historic village of Peisey, Peisey-Vallandry.
This traditional catered ski chalet is spread over 3 floors. Chalet Bronzier’s living area is a huge open-plan loft floor with integrated kitchen, dining and living area. This floor is open plan offering a great ‘homely’ place for your whole party to enjoy. Whatever you are doing. Your breakfast and evening delights will be served at the large dining table, fresh from the nearby kitchen.Your personal cook and host are always on hand, ready to serve you and your group.
There are 5 very spacious bedrooms, 2 of which are family sized rooms with all en-suite shower or baths. The chalet has oak floors throughout and tiled floors in the bathrooms and kitchen/s. On the first floor, the family bedroom can sleep 4, with 1 double bed and 2 bunk beds. There is a sofa and big screen TV UK channels. 1 twin bedroom and 1 triple room are on the 1st floor and they have en-suite shower rooms.
Peisey-Vallandry is part of the Les Arcs ski region and has an easy link to La Plagne, via the Vanoise Express.
The famous Lonzagne lift, endearingly known as the lobster pots, is a 10 minute walk from Chalet Bronziers and transports you from Peisey village to the slopes or to the Vanoise Express. The bus stop is only 2 minutes walk.
- Accommodation in a twin, triple or quad room, all en-suite (two with baths).
- Full use of our chalet facilities including: wireless broadband Internet, games console, flat-screen TV, DVD.
- Linen, towels and toiletries.
- Daily continental breakfast
- Three-course family style dinner service freshly prepared on six nights with wine and beer ( one night is not staffed)
- Children’s two course dinner on six nights, which can be served at an earlier time if requested.
- Indoor wood burner.
- Outdoor wood burning sauna.