* 20% OFF EASTER WEEK *
7TH - 14TH APRIL 2019. Charming luxury B&B chalet in Morzine, perfect for two families with children. Outdoor hot tub, stunning views, unrivalled driving service.
4160 Chalet/Week - Bed and Breakfast
Valid from 23/03/2019 to 06/04/2019
Ski right to the driveway from the Retour des Nants piste and enjoy stunning views from the outdoor hot tub and open plan living area.
Perfect for groups of couples, Chalet Chardon comfortably sleeps up to nine guests in four double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Relax in front of a roaring fire at the end of a great day and enjoy the company of family and friends.
Available on a luxury b&b basis during the winter and a self-catered basis during the summer.
Technically the largest ski area in the world, the Portes du Soleil spans across twelve ski resorts in France and Switzerland, offering exhaustively varied terrain, spectacular scenery and a very reasonably priced lift pass. The proximity of Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva gives rise to an exceptional snowfall record, with Avoriaz receiving an average of 8 metres every winter – the third highest in Europe!
Morzine is a friendly, down-to-earth resort with a great, authentic atmosphere and lots to do.
Rated as one of the top five ski resorts in the world, Morzine offers fantastic access to Avoriaz and despite continuing to grow in popularity has retained is traditional character and affordable prices.
Chalet Chardon is located just 1.5km from the centre of Morzine, just below the Retour des Nants piste.
Main entrance; ski/boot room with electric boot heaters & separate entrance; laundry area with washing machine & tumble dryer; dedicated massage room; double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with open fireplace; access to the balcony and outdoor hot tub; two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; separate WC.
Master double bedroom with private bathroom (opposite); single bedroom with en-suite bathroom (in the eaves).
Winter Bookings - Our luxury B&B package includes the following ...
Exclusive occupancy of the property and its facilities:
- High quality bed linen, bath robes (for adults), bath towels and slippers;
- Miniature toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion & hand soap);
- Hairdryers in every bathroom;
- Travel cots, high chairs and stairgates if required.
Your dedicated chalet host will provide:
- Simple cooked breakfast (bacon & eggs) on six days;
- Continental breakfast on six days:
- Croissants, pain au chocolats and baguettes delivered fresh from the bakery;
- A selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit;
- Jams and spreads;
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
- Freshly baked afternoon tea every day;
- Housekeeping on six days;
- Mid-week towel change on request;
- Restaurant reservations and organisation of extra activities/services.
Local driving service:
- Daily slope shuttles between 8:30-10:30 and 16:00-19:30;
- On-call driver between 10:30 and 16:00;
- Evening taxis until 23:30 on request, with surcharge.
Available throughout your stay:
- PG Tips and Mighty Leaf Tea bags;
- Batch roasted coffee and Nespresso capsules.
- Book a private chef for any number of nights during the week;
- Meal delivery (pre-order from our “meals on wheels” menu);
- Pre-order wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks from our extensive list;
- Grocery delivery.
Please note that your chalet host will have one full day off per week. On this day (usually a Thursday) you will still be able to help yourselves to a continental breakfast and afternoon tea but there will be no housekeeping service. The driving service will operate as usual.
The chalet is available on a self-catered basis throughout the summer. Prices include bed linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning as well as a small welcome package (tea, coffee etc). Our resort manager will be available throughout your stay.