20% OFF PRE-CHRISTMAS WEEK. Sunday 16th - Sunday 23rd December.
Luxury B&B chalet sleeping up to 9 guests for just £2,810.
What better way to spend the build up to Christmas?
£2,810 Chalet/Week - Bed and Breakfast
Valid from 15/11/2018 to 15/12/2018
Ski right to the driveway from the Retour des Nants piste and enjoy stunning views from the outdoor hot tub and open plan living area.
Perfect for groups of couples, Chalet Chardon comfortably sleeps up to nine guests in four double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Relax in front of a roaring fire at the end of a great day and enjoy the company of family and friends.
Available on a luxury b&b basis during the winter and a self-catered basis during the summer.
Technically the largest ski area in the world, the Portes du Soleil spans across twelve ski resorts in France and Switzerland, offering exhaustively varied terrain, spectacular scenery and a very reasonably priced lift pass. The proximity of Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva gives rise to an exceptional snowfall record, with Avoriaz receiving an average of 8 metres every winter – the third highest in Europe!
Morzine is a friendly, down-to-earth resort with a great, authentic atmosphere and lots to do.
Rated as one of the top five ski resorts in the world, Morzine offers fantastic access to Avoriaz and despite continuing to grow in popularity has retained is traditional character and affordable prices.
Chalet Chardon is located just 1.5km from the centre of Morzine, just below the Retour des Nants piste.
Main entrance; ski/boot room with electric boot heaters & separate entrance; laundry area with washing machine & tumble dryer; dedicated massage room; double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with open fireplace; access to the balcony and outdoor hot tub; two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; separate WC.
Master double bedroom with private bathroom (opposite); single bedroom with en-suite bathroom (in the eaves).
Our luxury b&b package includes ...
- Exclusive occupancy of the property and facilities;
* Beautiful, white bed linen, bath robes (for adults), bath towels and slippers;
* Luxury miniature toiletries;
* Hairdryers in every bathroom;
* Travel cots, high chairs and stair-gates, if required.
- Your dedicated chalet host will provide:
* Continental breakfast on six days:
* Croissants, pains au chocolats and baguettes;
* A selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit;
* Jams and spreads;
* Tea, coffee, fruit juice and hot chocolate;
* Porridge on request.
* Housekeeping on six days;
* Mid-week towel change on request;
* Restaurant reservations and organisation of extra activities/services.
As a welcome gift you will find a bottle of our exclusive sparkling wine and a selection of local beers in the fridge. We hope you will enjoy these as you settle into your new home for the week.