Chalet d'Emilienne is a short 2.5km (4 minute drive) from the centre of idyllic Vaujany village.
Standard booking is on a 7 night basis, Saturday to Saturday. However, short stay enquiries (3 night minimum) and alternate check in date enquiries are welcome.
Check in: 16:00 Check out: 10:00
Located on the first floor; Bedroom 1 & 2, both rooms have double beds and share a full width balcony providing stunning southerly views of the Massif des Grandes Rousses mountain range.
Bedroom 3, with twin beds.
Family Bathroom; with both a bath and a separate shower cubicle.
Located on the upper ground floor; An open plan Living/Dining Room, with another full width balcony providing stunning views over the Alps. The living room also benefits from a double sofa bed for extra guests.
A fully equipped kitchen to provide a home from home feel.
Bedroom 4, with bunk beds.
Shower Room with separate WC.
The property also benefits from a south facing garden, two parking spaces, and a secure garage to store both ski and cycling equipment.
Please be advised that you must climb stairs - Entry to the Chalet is on the upper ground floor.
Route du Col du Sabot, 38114 Vaujany
Included within the rental:
* Kitchen Essentials - Cooker/Microwave/Toaster/Kettle/Cutlery & Crockery/Pots & Pans/Refrigerator/Freezer/Dishwasher/Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
* Towels/Bed Linen
* Housekeeping following departure
* Central Heating/Hot Water
* Highchair and Cot (on request - hire fees applicable)
* Iron/Ironing Board/Hangers/Vacuum
* TV for use with the DVD player
* CD player and Sound Dock (iPod compatible)
* Secure Garage
* Parking for 2 cars
* South facing Garden
* Pass "Découverte" 2019 - for every guest (adults and children), you will be entitled to a free of charge Discovery Pass card from the Tourist Office. This card, at the public price of €18, will be offered free of charge at the rate of one card / person / stay. Please ensure that you collect your entitlement vouchers from our Property Managers Therese/Pieter.
* Prices shown are per week (7 nights) for exclusive rental of the whole chalet, the prices shown are not per person, and are inclusive of all fees and taxes
* Short stays are calculated on a proportion of the weekly rental cost and subject to availability
* Check in 16:00hrs
* Check out 10:00hrs
* Bed linen is provided - you are required to make up you beds upon arrival and strip these prior to departure
* Towels are provided
* On arrival you will be met by our friendly Property Managers, and you will be provided with a detailed handover together with the chalet keys
* Dogs are welcome, limited to a maximum of 2 on the basis that their stay is disclosed at the time of making your booking
* Smoking/Parties/Events are not allowed within the property
* A security deposit of £200 is payable with your booking. All or part of this deposit may be taken to cover the cost of any accidental damage to or theft from the property or its contents during your stay. The Renter’s liability to the owner is not limited to this amount. The deposit (or part thereof) will be returned following the a departure inspection.
* You are required to hand back the chalet in the same condition in which you accepted it in, clean and tidy
* A booking deposit of 20% of the full rental cost is payable upon making your booking, with free cancellation within the first 48 hours, thereafter non-refundable.
* Payment of the balance rental cost is payable six weeks prior to the rental start date.