Ski-in/ski-out, on the piste at just a couple of metres from the Chalet Dame Blanche. Ski directly on this easy slope to the gondola in La Tania which gives direct access to the heart of the high altitude ski area of the Three Valleys. And your day finishes with a green/blue piste straight back to the chalet. And for melting away your day on the slopes, the outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub waits you. The chalet is situated in a quiet spot surrounded by pine trees and with a lovely view of the Bozel valley just a short two minute walk to the centre of La Tania with a selection of après-ski bars, restaurants, shops, ski hire and ski school. The chalet comfortably sleeps sixteen guests across seven bright bedrooms, with all its own full en-suite bathroom with shower or bath, WC and basin. All mattrasses has been replaced early December 2019. The living and dining room is extremely light, thanks to its floor to ceiling windows. The lounge has comfortable sofas, wood burning stove, a large flatscreen TV to watch your favourite UK TV shows, iPod dock and Nintendo Wii. The kitchen is equipped with Smeg appliances. The chalet combines rustic, Savoyard charm and contemporary design to create the perfect mountain home away from home. Store your skis in the heated ski room with boot dryers/warmers and park your car for free at the chalet.
Who we are:
CateredSkiChalets.com is an independent fully bonded and protected 3494 Tour Operator that has been providing quality catered ski chalet holidays in France, Austria & Italy since 1993. Book your holiday with complete financial confidence. 4x Travel Award winner: 'Best Tour Operator'. For availability, prices and information call us on: +31 182 634 523 or WhatsApp: +31 650 891 286 or e-mail us: email@example.com. We react very quickly. You can already book for the next winter season.
Room 1: Twin room, en-suite bath, WC, basin
Room 2: Twin room, en-suite bath, WC, basin
Room 3: Twin room, en-suite bath, WC, basin
Room 4: Twin room, en-suite bath, WC, basin
Room 5: Twin room, en-suite shower, basin
Room 6: Twin/triple room with three single beds, en-suite bath, WC, basin
Room 7: Twin/triple room with three single beds, en-suite bath, WC, basin
Outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub
Cot and high chair
Affordable luxury due to the many extras included - Your chalet holiday week price includes:
- All drinks for free at any time as beer, wine, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea (except spirits) in the chalet. This is an unlimited service during your entire stay and not just confined to meal times as the most chalet operators do. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- On arrival welcome drinks with freshly handmade canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea
- 7 nights accommodation in a room with private bathroom/shower/WC (so far these private en-suite facilities are in the chalet of your choice)
- 7 days hearty and varied breakfast
- 6 days freshly homemade sweet and salty après-ski snacks/canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, glühwein/vin chaud or another drink
- 6 days freshly prepared home cooked three course dinner with unlimited quantities of a selection of good quality red and white house wines
- Child menus if you wish that will put a smile on their faces
- Early children's dinner on request
- We cater for food, dietary, vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free, food allergy or intolerence requirements
- Free WiFi
- Bath and hand towel set
- Fresh white bed linen
- Fully made up chalet on arrival
- Daily housekeeping and communal area cleaning service
- Midweek towel change
- Use of sauna and jacuzzi hot-tub (if available in the chalet)
- Wood for log fire (if available in the chalet)
- End of stay cleaning, energy costs (heating,electricity, water)
- Cot and high chair
- Pets allowed in most all of our chalets
- Assistance and help organising ski hire, ski school, ski pass
- Service English speaking chalet staff; they will be on hand for whatever information or assistance you may require
- No reservation and booking fees
Childcare and babysitting:
Babysitting and childcare can be requested directly to the chalet staff and paid in resort. In many ski resorts we can provide an English certificated private nanny service in your ski chalet.
Shared chalet, book one or more rooms:
As a couple or small group, you may not be able to fill a whole chalet. Our shared chalets are perfect for you to be able to enjoy the comfort and services of a hotel with the intimacy of a private chalet and provide a great alternative to staying in a hotel or self-catering property.
Flexible short ski breaks:
We can arrange a tailor made flexible short ski break according to your wishes.