All dates now reduced! * Chef, Host, Concierge & Driver * Bubbly on tap * Games & TV den, hot tub * 2hrs from Geneva * SAVE up to £180pp
£750 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 02/03/2020 to 12/04/2020
Chalet de la Lune is a 400 year old farmhouse that has been lovingly restored into the fabulous mountain retreat that you find nestled in the centre of this traditional and unspoilt village.
We're all about relaxation on your ski holiday: the stone vaulted living and dining room is the heart of the chalet - a spectacular setting to unwind after a day in the mountains, with gorgeous handmade sofas and a roaring log fire.
Slipping into the outdoor hot tub with a glass of bubbly is a real treat, and youngsters love the TV and games den with Wii console, films and plenty of books!
The bedrooms are beautifully decorated with exposed beams, deep windowsills, beautiful fabrics and under-floor heating. All have en-suite bath or shower rooms, complete with creature comforts including bathrobes, slippers and 100% natural bathroom goodies from Cowshed.
The chalet lies tucked away in the twisty streets of the oldest areas of St Martin de Belleville. Only 100m from the baroque church which marks the centre of this gorgeous and traditional alpine village, the chalet is within easy reach of the chic village shops, bars and restaurants.
St Martin is fully connected into the immense Three Valleys ski area, offering over 600 km pistes and over 180 lifts. It's snow-sure thanks to the heavenly altitude of Val Thorens with its glaciers, and offers skiers and boarders of all levels an incredible selection of runs to discover.
- 6 beautiful, fully en-suite bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Stunning vaulted living room
- Picturesque location
- Separate den with DVD player and Wii console
- Plenty of books and games, docking station
- Unlimited WiFi
- Heated boot racks
Your holiday with Ski Talini includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in one of our fabulous chalets in the heart of St Martin de Belleville
- Services of a professional chef and a host, and chalet manager (owner of the company)
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Hearty breakfast (with healthy options) and afternoon tea and homemade treats every day
- Canapes and aperitifs before dinner
- 4 course dinner on 6 nights (starter, main course, pudding and selection of local cheeses)
- Selection of wine, beers and soft drinks always available
- Private shuttles around St Martin in the mornings and evenings until dinner
- Creature comforts: Divine toiletries from Cowshed, bathrobes and slippers
- Unlimited WiFi access
- iPod dock, TV with DVD (also Wii Console in Chalet de la Lune)
- Games, cards, books and DVD library
- Hairdryer in every room
- Mid-week towel change
- Heated boot-rack and ski room
We believe that great food is an integral part of a successful ski holiday, for adults and children alike, and we want to provide food that is just right for you. We employ restaurant-qualified chefs so let them wow you with their talent and creativity or do feel free to request a simpler menu - whatever works for you. Little ones are never forgotten with scrummy homemade children's tea served in the early evening.
No smoking inside please!