FREE EUROTUNNEL CROSSINGS, a Brexit Guarantee and the potential to stay 6 nights and travel home early! Escape Brexit and head to the mountains this March. (T&C's Apply)
399 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 23/03/2019 to 29/03/2019
Chalet Delfina is one of the five chalets located in the "Chalets de Bruyeres" development in Les Menuires - the chalet is independent and can be booked on it's own as a full chalet or by the room but it can also be booked with one of the other chalets to provide a great location for groups of up to 75 people. The chalet is in the same terrace as Chalet Flora, Chalet Estelle, Chalet Gabrielle and Chalet Hayley
Chalet Delfina can accommodate up to 14 people and there are six bedrooms of various different types with different prices to reflect their sizes and characteristics. All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with showers.
The comfortable living room has a space to sit and relax around the cosy fireplace or a dining area which is an ideal place for board games outside of meal times. The mini-bar offers a selection of wines, beers and soft-drinks which you can enjoy on the sun terrace in the afternoons or soak away the aches and pains of a hard days skiing in the hot-tub while taking in the great view across the Val Thorens. For those who need to keep in touch with the outside world, a free WIFI internet connection is provided in the chalet.
In the hallway at the back of the chalets there is a ski room for each chalet with heated electric boot warmers - from this corridor you take the security coded lift which takes you up and drops you on the piste at the foot of the gondola lift - access to the pistes really couldn't be easier.
The chalet layout is:
• Room 1 – double/twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
• Room 2 – double/twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
• Room 3 – double/twin room with en-suite shower room
• Room 4 – double/twin room with en-suite shower room
• Room 5 – double/twin room with en-suite shower room (very low ceiling in places due to a beam across the room)
• Room 6 and Room 7 – a suite comprising a double room and a twin room with low ceilings due to a beam (thus the twin can be ideal for children).
The chalets are are located literally right on the doorstep of the Bruyéres gondola lift which takes you straight up to the peak above the Meribel valley (Mont de la Chambre at 2850m) from where you can ski down into Val Thorens, Meribel or Les Menuires. The development is right on the piste, and in the centre of the village for all the amenities including a heated swimming pool just 100m away, ski school and creche next door and there is a nightclub 200m away
The resort shuttle bus stop is also outside the door - so if you wish you can easily travel around all areas of Les Menuires with easy access into the Croisette where you will find a larger selection of shops, bars and restaurants as well as a leisure centre. The resort is renowned as a family resort and there is a wide selection of non-ski activities to explore in the area as well.
Chalet Delfina is provided with our quality catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon, bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes
• 6 days three course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-out)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax is £8.95 per adult aged 18 and over