Chalet Dolomites offers a budget level chalet in a great position in the village of La Plagne Montchavin. The chalet is ski-in/ski-out being situated at the foot of the piste and overlooking the ski school children's garden and gondola lift which takes you up to the Vanoise Express link to Les Arcs. Although priced at a budget level, the chalet obviously comes with the normal excellent Ski Amis catered service in all respects!
Chalet Dolomites has 4 bedrooms over three floors with a spacious living and dining area with log-fire and south facing terrace overlooking the piste and ski school area - an ideal location to watch the skiers on the piste or the little ones in the snow garden. There is also a hot-tub on the terrace where you can relax after a day on the piste.
Living and dining area with log fire and south facing terrace
Hot-tub on the balcony
Room 1 - family room with mezzanine - double bed on the main floor and twin beds for children on the mezzanine above which is accessed via a staircase from the main bedroom area, en-suite shower and wash basin
Separate WC in the hallway
Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower and washbasin, view over the piste
Room 3 - double room with private shower and washbasin on the hallway, balcony with view over the piste
Separate WC in the hallway shared between rooms 2 and 3
Room 4 - triple room with 3 single beds - light and airy room with low ceilings in some places, en-suite shower, washbasin and WC, balcony with view over the piste
The chalet is located right in the village centre of Montchavin so everything is within easy walking distance - the quaint, traditional village has all the facilities you could need including a number of bars and restaurants, shops and activities. The ski school is located in front of the chalet - and just above the chalet is the recently built "Espace Paradiso" leisure centre with it's aquatic and wellbeing centre including swimming pool, hammam, sauna, massage, spa and fitness services.
Chalet Dolomites is provided with our quality catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon, bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes
• 6 days three course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-out)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £10.50 per adult over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings