Offer of 20% discount across all available dates, prices ranging from £2,000 for sole use of the self-catered chalet.
£2000 Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 19/12/2020 to 24/04/2021
Self-catered chalet in La Plagne Montchavin to sleep 8-11 people in 4 bedrooms with hot-tub on balcony, central village location, ski-in/ski-out with easy access to the Vanoise Express link between La Plagne and Les Arcs.
Chalet Dolomites occupies a great position in the village of La Plagne Montchavin. The chalet is at the foot of the piste and overlooking the ski school children's garden and ski lift which takes you up to the Vanoise Express link to Les Arcs. The chalet is a cosy chalet in a great location.
Chalet Dolomites has 4 bedrooms over three floors with a spacious living and dining room area with log-fire and south facing terrace overlooking the piste and ski school area - an ideal location to watch the skiers on the piste or the little ones in the snow garden. There is also a hot-tub on the terrace where you can relax after a day on the piste and enjoy the piste view.
• Living and dining area with log fire and south facing terrace
• Kitchen area
• Hot-tub on the balcony
• Room 1 - family room with mezzanine - double bed on the main floor and twin beds for children on the mezzanine above which is accessed via a staircase from the main bedroom area, en-suite shower and wash basin - direct access to the terrace
• Separate WC in the hallway
• Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower and washbasin, balcony with view over the piste
• Room 3 - double room with private shower and washbasin on the hallway, balcony with view over the piste
• Separate WC in the hallway shared between rooms 2 and 3
• Room 4 - triple room with 3 single beds - light and airy room with low ceilings in some places, en-suite shower, washbasin and WC, balcony with view over the piste
This ski chalet is located right in the village centre of Montchavin so everything is within easy walking distance - the quaint, traditional village has all the facilities you could need including a number of bars and restaurants, shops and activities. The ski school is located in front of the chalet - and just above the chalet is the recently built "Espace Paradiso" leisure centre with it's aquatic and wellbeing centre including swimming pool, hammam, sauna, massage, spa and fitness services.
We are able to offer some optional extras to make your stay a bit more special. These extras do need to be booked in advance so that we can ensure they are arranged for you when you arrive:
• Bread delivery
• Our pre-booking service of lift passes, equipment and lessons
• Wine and beer packages
• Other services may also be available – just ask and we will see if we can accommodate your requests
• Food services can be booked in advance – we work with partners who can deliver food for you each day
• End of stay clean
What is included:
• Free use of the hot-tub facility
• Bed linen – all of the beds in the chalet will be made on your arrival and we just ask that you strip them off before departure
• Towels are also included – we can provide additional towels for the jacuzzi for a surcharge if you would like them
• Welcome pack including some cleaning products for your stay
• Hot tub facility that is freshly changed each week and is checked daily by our resort team
Discounts and Supplements:
• The advertised price is for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 18 people - there are no discounts for under occupancy
• Travel to the resort is not included - transfer services are available from Grenoble, Chambery or Geneva airports direct to the chalet using one of our transfer partners - please see our travel pages for more information
• Local tourist taxes "taxe de sejour" - 10.50 GBP per adult per week will be autmatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
• A damage deposit is taken on arrival at the chalet and refunded in full on departure