Chalet Dorferhaus is a charming Tyrolian style chalet with a timber interior located in the centre of Gerlos, part of the Zillertal Arena. With 5 bedrooms, 3 en-suite, the chalet can sleep up to 14 guests. Chalet Dorferapartment is opposite this chalet, it can sleep up to 8 guests and can be rented in conjunction with Chalet Dorferhaus for large groups.
After a day out on the slopes or exploring the lovely village of Gerlos guests can unwind in the cosy & inviting living area and enjoy a delicious 3 course meal with wine, beer, tea or coffee. And to prepares guests for the next day a hearty breakfast is provided.
Chalet Dorferhaus is in the centre of Gerlos which is near the border between Tyrol & Salzburgerland. The Isskogellift ski lift is just 900m away, or a ten minute walk & allows access to the Zillertal Ski Arena which has 165km of piste. The river Gerlosbach flows just behind the chalet & would be a lovely spot to relax with an afternoon snack. Gerlos has a vibrant apres-ski scene with a range of cosy bars and restaurants.
- living/dining area
- 1 double room with en-suite bathroom (with a bath, separate shower and toilet)
- 1 x triple room with en-suite bathroom (with a shower and toilet)
- 1 triple room with en-suite bathroom (with a shower, no toilet)
- 1 seperate toilet
- 1 extra bathroom with bath
- 2 triple rooms with a shared bathroom with a shower
Free parking behind chalet