Georgette is in a small development of wood and stone apartments close to the slopes, shops and restaurants of Sainte Foy ski resort. It is a charming 75m² apartment with ground floor access and spectacular views across the rooftops of the Tarentaise valley and Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains.
As it is a private home, the apartment has a very high quality of furnishings and equipment throughout with plenty of storage space. There's very efficient heating and plenty of hot water.
Georgette is in one of the most easterly and spectacularly beautiful parts of France, in the Alps right up against the Italian border. It is nestled on the side of the mountain at 1600 metres altitude, close to the centre of Sainte Foy ski resort and its shops, bars and restaurants.
The nearest airports are Chambery, Grenoble, Geneva and Lyon all less than 3 hours drive away. In addition to the national airlines, (BA, Air France and Swiss), they are all serviced by one of the low-cost airlines. There are regular direct coaches from all airports to Bourg St Maurice during the winter, and it is possible to transfer by train in the summer.
The nearest railway station is Bourg St Maurice, which is served by a direct Eurostar service in winter, and we are a steady 10 hours drive from the channel ports.
The accommodation for a maximum of 8 people comprises :
- Ski and boot locker
- Entrance hall with boot and coat storage
- Double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Double bedroom with double bed and built-in wardrobe
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and builit-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and washing machine
- Separate WC
- Large, open, sitting/dining room, double sofa bed, TV/DVD player with UK freeview channels, free wireless internet connection
- Well equipped kitchen area with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, kettle, cafetière
- Large balcony with garden furniture and stunning views of Mont Pourri and the Aiguille Rouge.
The apartment is available on a self-catered basis, with catering delivery service available upon request in the winter.
Please note that the chalet is strictly NON-SMOKING.