Chalet Isobel is a gorgeous ski chalet situated within an excellent location, boasting a seamless mix of traditional alpine charm with contemporary style. With all the facilities of luxury modern living, this chalet has been carefully designed to provide mountain lovers with every comfort. Four elegantly styled luxury bedrooms, all with private bathrooms. Each of the 4 bedrooms feature luxurious duvets, pillows, fresh white linen and fluffy towels.
Ski back to within 250m from the chalet. Ski bus stop directly outside chalet. 500m walk to main Linga gondola. Part of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area, with over 650km of pistes. Additionally, the nearest restaurant is only 25m away and more restaurants and shops can be found within the linga area with a short 500m distance away.
Open plan living space:
Located on the 1st floor, the living and dining room has retained its original log fire, and has been designed to offer the perfect blend of the old and new. A large balcony runs the length of the south-facing chalet, offering stunning views over the garden, valley and mountains.
Fully equipped kitchen:
Kitted out with all the equipment and utensils that you'll need, the kitchen is also part of the open plan living space on the 1st floor. Oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, coffee machine, microwave.
The media den is on the 2nd floor, and is the perfect hideaway for children and adults alike. The den has a smart TV, allowing you to watch anything that is online (or anything on your apple or android device). Bluetooth music speakers allow you to listen to your favourite tunes. We've also got a table football, as well as a load of board games for all the family! Perfect for relaxation.
Private hot tub and large outdoor riverside garden:
Relax in style in our outdoor 8 person hot tub jacuzzi, overlooking our large south-facing beautiful garden which leads down to the river.
Private parking available for 3 cars.
We can arrange for you (at additional cost):
- private transfers from Geneva airport (only 90 minutes away);
- ski/ snowboard hire (discounted prices, and delivery to the chalet available)
- ski lessons
- residents rates for breakfasts and evening meals at the excellent Le Renard restaurant, which is next door to Chalet Isobel.
Chalet Isobel is located with the River Dranse running at the bottom of the garden, and surrounded by the mountains of the beautiful Abondance valley. It's very close to the skiing, shops and restaurants of the Linga area of Chatel - which accesses some of the best skiing in the whole of the Portes du Soleil.
- Located on the 1st floor, a twin or a king size bed
- En-suite bathroom with large free standing bath
- A twin or king size bed on the 2nd floor, opening onto a private balcony with gorgeous mountain views
- Private bathroom with a large shower
- A twin or king size bed under the eaves on the 2nd floor
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- A twin or king size bed on the 2nd floor, opening onto a south facing private balcony with stunning views over the garden, valley and mountains.
- En-suite bathroom with bath