Ski back to 250m from the Chalet Kitzbüheler Horn. Superbly located in the very centre of this picturesque resort. Very close to the après-ski bars, nightlife, sunny terraces, restaurants and shopping. Ski school and the ski hire shop also close by. Getting to the ski lifts is quick and easy, with the excellent free local ski bus service stopping close to the chalet and running regularly throughout the day. From December 2019 the nearest Flexalm cable car has been replaced by the fastest and most wind resistant ski lift in Austria. This is a fantastic property for clients looking for an authentic chalet experience, but with the vibrant Kirchberg nightlife right on their doorstep. A firm favourite with our guests. The chalet offers a traditional Austrian ambience and the comfort of all eight bedrooms having its own full en-suite bathroom with shower, WC, basin, balcony and tv. Previously run as a small hotel-restaurant and so enjoys all the benefits which you would expect from such a property. The large living and dining area offers a delightfully spacious area with cosy corners, a bar and a Tyrolean Kachelofen. Tilled flooring and in true alpine style, wood-panelled walls. This beautiful house offers character, charm and the very best location possible in Kirchberg. In the chalet there is a heated ski room with boot dryers/warmers. You can also store your ski equipment safe at the depot at the ski rental shop at the ski-lift. There is a free parking place at the chalet.
Who we are:
CateredSkiChalets.com is an independent fully bonded and protected 3494 Tour Operator that has been providing quality catered ski chalet holidays in France, Austria & Italy since 1993. Book your holiday with complete financial confidence. 4x Travel Award winner: 'Best Tour Operator'. For availability, prices and information call us on: +31 182 634 523 or WhatsApp: +31 650 891 286 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We react very quickly. You can already book for the next winter season.
Room 1: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Room 2: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Room 3: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Room 4: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Room 5: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Room 6: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Room 7: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Room 8: Austrian twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, TV, balcony
Austrian style dining room with bar
Cot and high chair
Affordable luxury due to the many extras included - Your chalet holiday week price includes:
- All drinks for free at any time as beer, wine, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea (except spirits) in the chalet. This is an unlimited service during your entire stay and not just confined to meal times as the most chalet operators do. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- On arrival welcome drinks with freshly handmade canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea
- 7 nights accommodation in a room with private bathroom/shower/WC (so far these private en-suite facilities are in the chalet of your choice)
- 7 days hearty and varied breakfast
- 6 days freshly homemade sweet and salty après-ski snacks/canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, glühwein/vin chaud or another drink
- 6 days freshly prepared home cooked three course dinner with unlimited quantities of a selection of good quality red and white house wines
- Child menus if you wish that will put a smile on their faces
- Early children's dinner on request
- We cater for food, dietary, vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free, food allergy or intolerence requirements
- Free WiFi
- Bath and hand towel set
- Fresh white bed linen
- Fully made up chalet on arrival
- Daily housekeeping and communal area cleaning service
- Midweek towel change
- Use of sauna and jacuzzi hot-tub (if available in the chalet)
- Wood for log fire (if available in the chalet)
- End of stay cleaning, energy costs (heating,electricity, water)
- Cot and high chair
- Pets allowed in most all of our chalets
- Assistance and help organising ski hire, ski school, ski pass
- Service English speaking chalet staff; they will be on hand for whatever information or assistance you may require
- No reservation and booking fees
Childcare and babysitting:
Babysitting and childcare can be requested directly to the chalet staff and paid in resort. In many ski resorts we can provide an English certificated private nanny service in your ski chalet.
Shared chalet, book one or more rooms:
As a couple or small group, you may not be able to fill a whole chalet. Our shared chalets are perfect for you to be able to enjoy the comfort and services of a hotel with the intimacy of a private chalet and provide a great alternative to staying in a hotel or self-catering property.
Flexible short ski breaks:
We can arrange a tailor made flexible short ski break according to your wishes.