Just 300 metres from the blue piste and ski lift. Put your skis on and you are directly in the very heart of the Paradiski area. The Chalet Bouquetin is at 1900m so you will start always snow sure from the beginning of December till the end of April. Skiers will delight in the chalet's own sauna, where tired muscles can be gently eased, before sinking into the jacuzzi hot-tub on the covered terrace to complet the après-ski relaxation regime. The free ski bus stops opposite the chalet if you want to be faster in a ski lift in one of the other villages of La Plagne. The chalet is just 400 metres from the centre, the après-ski, ski school and ski hire shop. All six bedrooms have its own full en-suite bathroom with shower (one room with bath/shower), WC and basin. The chalet has a luxurious chalet style atmosphere with the use local stone and wood, but also offers a modern home-from-home. Peacefully nestled in the woods for a calm but convenient location in the prettiest and most charming area of all the 11 La Plagne ski-villages. The comfortable living and dining room is furnished in a modern style with ample seating on comfy sofas, a wood-burning stove and a flatscreen TV. There are large French windows leading to the balcony with its fabulous views across the village and down to the valley below. There is a heated ski room with boot dryers/warmers. You can park your car for free opposite the chalet. At this chalet you can rent your skis, snowboards and boots online before your holiday and have have them delivered and fitted to you in the comfort of your chalet by an expert team. Your chalet staff live out, so your privacy is completely guaranteed.
Who we are:
CateredSkiChalets.com is an independent fully bonded and protected 3494 Tour Operator that has been providing quality catered ski chalet holidays in France, Austria & Italy since 1993. Book your holiday with complete financial confidence. 4x Travel Award winner: 'Best Tour Operator'. For availability, prices and information call us on: +31 182 634 523 or WhatsApp: +31 650 891 286 or e-mail us: email@example.com. We react very quickly. You can already book for the next winter season.
Room 1: Twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, balcony
Room 2: Twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin
Room 3: Twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin
Room 4: Twin room, en-suite bath/shower, WC, basin
Room 5: Twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin
Room 6: Twin room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, balcony
Outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub
Cot and high chair
Chalet staff live out
Affordable luxury due to the many extras included - Your chalet holiday week price includes:
- All drinks for free at any time as beer, wine, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea (except spirits) in the chalet. This is an unlimited service during your entire stay and not just confined to meal times as the most chalet operators do. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- On arrival welcome drinks with freshly handmade canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea
- 7 nights accommodation in a room with private bathroom/shower/WC (so far these private en-suite facilities are in the chalet of your choice)
- 7 days hearty and varied breakfast
- 6 days freshly homemade sweet and salty après-ski snacks/canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, glühwein/vin chaud or another drink
- 6 days freshly prepared home cooked three course dinner with unlimited quantities of a selection of good quality red and white house wines
- Child menus if you wish that will put a smile on their faces
- Early children's dinner on request
- We cater for food, dietary, vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free, food allergy or intolerence requirements
- Free WiFi
- Bath and hand towel set
- Fresh white bed linen
- Fully made up chalet on arrival
- Daily housekeeping and communal area cleaning service
- Midweek towel change
- Use of sauna and jacuzzi hot-tub (if available in the chalet)
- Wood for log fire (if available in the chalet)
- End of stay cleaning, energy costs (heating,electricity, water)
- Cot and high chair
- Pets allowed in most all of our chalets
- Assistance and help organising ski hire, ski school, ski pass
- Service English speaking chalet staff; they will be on hand for whatever information or assistance you may require
- No reservation and booking fees
Childcare and babysitting:
Babysitting and childcare can be requested directly to the chalet staff and paid in resort. In many ski resorts we can provide an English certificated private nanny service in your ski chalet.
Shared chalet, book one or more rooms:
As a couple or small group, you may not be able to fill a whole chalet. Our shared chalets are perfect for you to be able to enjoy the comfort and services of a hotel with the intimacy of a private chalet and provide a great alternative to staying in a hotel or self-catering property.
Flexible short ski breaks:
We can arrange a tailor made flexible short ski break according to your wishes.