EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: book your 2020 ski holiday before September 10th and get 5% off listed price. For bookings outside of European school holidays get 10% off.
Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 30/07/2019 to 10/09/2019
CHALET LE ICEBERG is a spacious & comfortable holiday home in beautiful Alpine surroundings. Great for skiing in winter: just 200 meters from the ski lift that offers direct access to the Les 4 Vallées/Four Valleys ski area (90 lifts, 400km of slopes, very snow sure from mid-December to mid-April). Great base for superb hiking or (mountain)biking in varied landscapes for all levels. Fantastic Finnish sauna with panoramic window and private chill-out deck.
CHALET LE ICEBERG has 5 large bedrooms with 12 beds, 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets. Light & spacious living/dining room with high ceilings & panoramic windows. Open, fully equipped kitchen. Fire place, BBQ, large balcony, herb garden, vast & uninterrupted mountain views.
Le Iceberg is friends & family-friendly. Free ski-lockers make the short walk to lift (200m) even easier. Runs on our own 15 solar panels + green hydroelectric electricity. Lovingly owned & operated.
CHALET LE ICEBERG lies just below the modest resort town of Les Collons, at an altitude of 1800 meters in the French speaking region of Valais. Our chalet is just a 5 minute walk to the Trabanta ski lift for access to the huge & snow sure Four Valleys/Les 4 Vallées ski area (with free use of ski lockers at the lift). It lies in the Herens Valley, that offers beautiful & varied Alpine landscapes ideal for hiking & biking, swimming, golfing & city trips. Closest city with train station is Sion. Day trips to Zermatt & Matterhorn, Verbier, Lausanne, Montreux, Lake Geneva, Aletch Glacier, St Bernard Pass.
PLEASE NOTE: Le Iceberg is not located directly by the road. To reach our holiday home park at our garage and walk up a few steps (about 20 meters up). Road & paths are cleared of snow in Winter but can be difficult to navigate for elderly people or those with walking difficulty when icy. Please contact if this might be an issue with your group.
- 12 beds, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets.
- all beds have good quality mattresses, reading lights & usb charging stations. most bedrooms have floor heating & large sliding glass doors with access to balcony or terrace.
- unique Finnish SAUNA with panoramic window & private chill-out deck
- fully equipped kitchen with ceramic range, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, coffee makers (including Nespresso machine)
- fire place inside, BBQ outside
- cable TV, fast WiFi internet, DVD player
- laundry machine, dryer, iron
- baby beds, children's chairs, board games, toys, Lego, blocks
- heated ski-lockers at ski lift for easy walk in winter
- comprehensive information on activities, hiking, biking & skiing
- parking: garage (just below the chalet) + unlimited free parking in the village. In winter garage + 1 reserved parking spot in the village + unlimited parking at the edge of the village.
- check in any time after 15:00, check out before 10:00. if there are no guests directly before or after your stay we are happy to convene different times.
- we ask our guests to treat our chalet respectfully and to leave it behind in good order and to take special care with the solar panels & sauna window
- Le Iceberg is a no-smoking chalet. much of our chalet is made of wood, please keep fire safety in mind at all times
- no ski- or hiking boots in the chalet
- at departure we ask our guests to collect bed linen & towels, carry out all garbage
- as all our information, both my email and in the chalet, is in English, we ask out guests to make sure they understand all essential info offered