20% OFF ALL REMAINING WEEKS AVAILABLE IN JANUARY 2019!
Stunning luxury B&B chalet in Les Gets, perfect for 2 families with children or a a group of friends.
Chalet/Week - Bed and Breakfast
Valid from 13/01/2019 to 27/01/2019
Ski to within a hundred metres of the front door from the Bruyère piste and enjoy breathtaking views of Mont Chéry and the Les Gets valley from the spectacular living area and balconies.
Perfect for two families with children, Chalet Louis comfortably sleeps up to ten guests in two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and one bunk bedroom. There’s no better place to relax and enjoy the company of your friends and family after a great day on the slopes.
Available on a luxury b&b basis during the winter and a self-catered basis during the summer.
Technically the largest ski area in the world, the Portes du Soleil spans across twelve ski resorts in France and Switzerland, offering exhaustively varied terrain, spectacular scenery and a very reasonably priced lift pass. The proximity of Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva gives rise to an exceptional snowfall record, with Avoriaz receiving an average of 8 metres every winter – the third highest in Europe!
Les Gets is a charming resort with a traditional alpine atmosphere and a bustling town centre. The ski slopes run into the centre of town where you’ll find a multitude of bars and restaurants that you can access without even taking your skis off, making this the perfect location for a family ski holiday.
Chalet Louis is located 2km from the centre of Les Gets and just 80 metres from the piste. There is a free bus that runs during summer and winter; the bus stop is just 300 metres from the front door of the chalet.
Winter Timetable: 17th Dec - 17th April
The Line C bus runs every 30 minutes with the first departure at 07.50 and the last departure at 18:20 every day. It goes down to the town centre from the number 38 bus stop at 11 minutes past the hour, every hour.
There is also a night shuttle which runs from 19:30 until 23:30 every evening. You need to call to make a reservation and it costs €2 per person, per trip (free for children under 12 yrs).
Lower Ground Floor:
Two twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; bunk bedroom with extra sofa bed and tv; laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
Main entrance; ski/boot room with separate entrance; hot tub to the rear of the chalet; two spacious master double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with balconies & access to the outdoor hot tub; mezzanine “snug” area with tv & playstation.
Winter Bookings - Our luxury B&B package includes the following ...
Exclusive occupancy of the property and its facilities:
- High quality bed linen, bath robes (for adults), bath towels and slippers;
- Miniature toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion & hand soap);
- Hairdryers in every bathroom;
- Travel cots, high chairs and stairgates if required.
Your dedicated chalet host will provide:
- Simple cooked breakfast (bacon & eggs) on six days;
- Continental breakfast on six days:
- Croissants, pain au chocolats and baguettes delivered fresh from the bakery;
- A selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit;
- Jams and spreads;
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
- Freshly baked afternoon tea every day;
- Housekeeping on six days;
- Mid-week towel change on request;
- Restaurant reservations and organisation of extra activities/services.
Local driving service:
- Daily slope shuttles between 8:30-10:30 and 16:00-19:30;
- On-call driver between 10:30 and 16:00;
- Evening taxis until 23:30 on request, with surcharge.
Available throughout your stay:
- PG Tips and Mighty Leaf Tea bags;
- Batch roasted coffee and Nespresso capsules.
- Book a private chef for any number of nights during the week;
- Meal delivery (pre-order from our “meals on wheels” menu);
- Pre-order wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks from our extensive list;
- Grocery delivery.
Please note that your chalet host will have one full day off per week. On this day (usually a Thursday) you will still be able to help yourselves to a continental breakfast and afternoon tea but there will be no housekeeping service. The driving service will operate as usual.
The chalet is available on a self-catered basis throughout the summer. Prices include bed linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning as well as a small welcome package (tea, coffee etc). Our resort manager will be available throughout your stay.