Chalet Mollard is located in a great position in Courchevel 1650 Moriond, home to friendly restaurants, shops and bars that make it a brilliant location for a group holiday.
This self-catered chalet combines boutique-style design with all the creature comforts that you'd expect in an Alpine Escape chalet: TV and games room, outdoor hot tub, quality furnishings and a welcoming feel.
A little different from the classic chalet decor, Mollard has a fresh and bright ambiance with Farrow & Ball pastel blues creating a New England vibe.
The skiing is ideal for all levels: a new beginners area has been created at the top of a brand-new gondola and lying at the far end of the Three Valleys means that the slopes are uncrowded, so intermediates can cruise the wide blues and reds in peace. Courchevel Moriond's famous Bel Air restaurant with huge sun terrace is a great spot for lunch or an afternoon drink before skiing all the way down the long blues into resort and can be accessed by pedestrians.
With loads of activities close by including the Aquamotion pool and wellness centre and a new 3000m toboggan run, it's ideal for families and groups as well as non-skiers.
Chalet Mollard, Courchevel Moriond
- Secluded outdoor hot tub on upper balcony
- Sunday changeover
- Secluded outdoor hot tub
- Log burner (wood supplied)
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Use of heated lockers near gondola
- TV/games room, free WiFi
- Large open plan living and dining room
- Large, well-equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Quality linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer
- Green & Spring toiletries, Albus & Flora lip balm
- Welcome pack and washing up kit
- Concierge service
- Flatscreen TVs, media player
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
No smoking inside