Offer of 15% discount across all available dates, prices ranging from £3,119 for sole use of self-catered chalet.
£3119 Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 12/12/2020 to 24/04/2021
Chalet Morgane has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely environment to spend your ski holidays - the chalet is teeming with the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams, open fireplace and old skis on the wall.
This stunning chalet in La Tania has a comfy living room with ample seating around the fireplace and terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The chalet sleeps up to 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms on two floors with five twins and one double. The double room also has a mezzanine above which is accessed by a ladder - at the discretion of parents regarding the suitability of the ladder access, this can accommodate two additional children.
The chalet accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Outside hot-tub on private terrace
• Ski room with electric boot warmers
• Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
• Dining area
• 1 twin en-suite room with shower, handbasin and WC
• 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC
• 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
• 1 double en-suite room with high ceilings - shower, handbasin and WC - this room also has a mezzanine above which can be used to accommodate two additional children as long as parents are happy they are capable of using the ladder access
Chalet Morgane is a self catered chalet located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to some of our catered chalets (Lea, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
We are able to offer some optional extras to make your stay a bit more special. These extras do need to be booked in advance so that we can ensure they are arranged for you when you arrive:
• Bread delivery
• Our pre-booking service of lift passes, equipment and lessons
• Wine and beer packages
• Other services may also be available – just ask and we will see if we can accommodate your requests
• Food services can be booked in advance – we work with partners who can deliver food for you each day
• End of stay clean
What is included:
• Free use of the hot-tub facility
• Bed linen – all of the beds in the chalet will be made on your arrival and we just ask that you strip them off before departure
• Towels are also included – we can provide additional towels for the jacuzzi for a surcharge if you would like them
• Welcome pack including some cleaning products for your stay
• Hot tub facility that is freshly changed each week and is checked daily by our resort team
• Parking for 2 cars next to the chalet
Discounts and Supplements:
• The advertised price is for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 12 people - there are no discounts for under occupancy
• Travel to the resort is not included - transfer services are available from Grenoble, Chambery or Geneva airports direct to the chalet using one of our transfer partners - please see our travel pages for more information
• Local tourist taxes "taxe de sejour" - 10.50 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
• A damage deposit is taken on arrival at the chalet and refunded in full on departure
What’s not included:
• Food and drink
• Washing/laundry facilities
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £10.50 per adult over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings