The Olivia is a superb chalet-apartment for 6/8 people making it the ideal getaway location for small groups of friends or families this winter.
Positioned in a peaceful location yet offers great access to the village centre and the massive ski area this wonderful leading Austrian resort has to offer. There is space abound in this fantastic apartment. Bedrooms are all plenty large enough and benefit from their own bathrooms. The lovely Tyrolean style drawing room provides a comfortable place to collapse after a hard day on the slopes or perhaps even a hard afternoon hitting St Anton's legendary apres-ski!
Olivia is positioned about a 6 minute walk above the main centre of the village and the Galzig/Rendl ski lifts. Access to the apres-ski bars and the many shops, tea-rooms and restaurants of St Anton is very straight-forward (uphill on way back!).
The Olivia is run by one of our friendly chalet hosts who lives out nearby.
Within 6-7 minute walk of the main centre
- 3 Bedrooms with an optional extra bed available
- Free Wi-Fi and Laptop provided
- Flat Screen TV & DVD player
- Bed linen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower gel provided.
- Hair dryer
- Ipod Docking Station
- Ski & Boot Hire
- Balcony with fantastic view
- Cot & Highchair if needed
- Dogs Allowed (must be prebooked, small charge & deposit payable)