Ideally located in the heart of Courchevel 1650, this charming Chalet offers a flexible solution for families and groups of friends looking for a comfortable yet exciting stay in a top level ski resort.
Chalet Rosière, also referred to as the 'Mountain of Dreams' by the Courchevel Tourism Authority, offers guests an arrange of different facilities to accommodate your every need. Rented on a self-catered basis, Chalet Rosière is fully equipped to welcome up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with ensuite shower/bathroom and WCs (2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms). Relax after a long day on the slopes in the lounge area with the burning log fire and enjoy the picture perfect views over the Tarentaise Valley. Other features of this chalet include a private sauna and ski room giving you the ultimate comfort to enjoy your stay.
Chalet Rosière is located in a quiet pedestrian street in the centre of Courchevel 1650, only 100 metres from the ski lifts, shops, entertainment places with easy access to the major facilities of the resort. The beautiful views of the white mountains and valleys can be seen from this chalet as well as the special ambience of the old part of the village.
- 4 comfortable bedrooms with ensuite bathroom (2 with double beds, 2 with twin beds)
- Cosy lounge area with wood fire and balcony access for a relaxing after ski time
- Dining area for 8 people with double exposition and nice views over the mountains
- Fully equipped kitchen to enjoy the delicious Savoyarde gastronomy,
- Locked and heated ski room to keep your gear safe and warm
- Private sauna to enjoy extra healthy holidays
Please note that a non smoking policy operates throughout the whole chalet and that we do not welcome pets.
The following elements will be asked with the booking :
- 700€ Security deposit
- signed booking form with names and age of all group members,
- ID document of the group leader.