The chalet is part of our premium service chalet range and is ideal for groups and individuals – there is a very spacious living room with high ceilings giving the character of a traditional alpine chalet atmosphere. The open plan dining area is very social for meal times with the fireplace adding to the cosy feel and a separate area in the L-shape room for the satellite TV and DVD player. Chalet Sermoz is also equipped with a free WIFI internet connection.
The living room balconies give stunning views of the Vanoise Express link and across the valley towards La Plagne – with it’s south facing aspect, you can relax in the sun or in the beautiful hot-tub facility for the use of our guests.
There are a total of 7 bedrooms in the chalet, all of which have en-suite facilities. The chalet layout is:
FIRST FLOOR (Entrance Level):
• Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
• Open plan living area with fireplace
• Hot-tub on the balcony overlooking the valley
• Dining area
• 1 x triple en-suite bedroom with shower and washbasin plus WC just outside the room (but private for the guests of this room)
GROUND FLOOR (lower level)
• 5 x twin en-suite rooms with shower, WC and washbasin
• 1 x triple en-suite room with shower, WC and washbasin, private balcony
New for 2016-17 – Enjoy a little extra pampering on us with our brand new fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels, Elsyl welcome toiletries and hairdryers. If this isn’t enough our newly fitted Hypnos beds, world renowned as the ultimate in sleep indulgence, will ensure you get a good night’s sleep after a busy day on the slopes!
Chalet Sermoz is located in Peisey-Vallandry (Plan Peisey), almost next to the Vanoise Express cable car which links the two resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs and also very close the “Le Peisey” high-speed 6 man chairlift taking you up into the main areas of Les Arcs. This chairlift takes you directly to the top of a beginner’s area and also gives access to blue, red and black runs descending back down to Plan Peisey.
Chalet Sermoz is perfectly located to be able to make the most of the whole Paradiski area with such easy access to either side of the link, plus easy access to pistes for all levels. The chalet is also close to the village centre with it’s choice of bars, shops and restaurants.
Chalet Sermoz is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon, bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes, towels for the hot tubs plus bathrobes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £10.50 per adult over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings