FREE Eurotunnel or Ferry Crossing Available! (Selected Weeks) and unmissable discounted deals!
369 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 30/03/2019 to 13/04/2019
Chalet Titania is ideal for groups and families in a lovely location nestling in the trees of La Tania. The chalet has a living room with a fireplace, TV and DVD player as well as a free WiFi internet connection. The chalet has a very cosy feel being constructed entirely of wood in a traditional style.
The six chalet bedrooms are all twin rooms and all have en-suite facilities with shower, WC and washbasin - two of the rooms also have a bath. Attached to one of the twin bedrooms, the chalet also has a family annexe which shares the bathroom facilities of the main room and has four single beds and an optional cot - this "suite" is ideal for families and the annexe room is offered at reduced child prices. There are no surcharges if the annexe room is not fully occupied - it just gives us the flexibility to cope with families with more than two children (minimum occupancy is 2 adults, 2 kids). This suite is also good for groups of families with several children as it could accommodate 6 kids in total in a "den" for them all to be together .... while the parents enjoy the solitude of the other twin rooms.
The chalet layout is as follows:
• Living room with fireplace and plenty of seating area around
• Dining room and kitchen
FIRST FLOOR (below)
• Room 1: Twin en-suite room with shower
• Room 2: Twin en-suite room with shower plus separate alcove room to sleep up to 4 additional people – ideally suited for children
• Room 3: Twin en-suite room with shower and balcony
• Room 4: Twin en-suite room with shower and balcony
2ND FLOOR (below)
• Room 5: Twin en-suite room with bath and terrace
• Room 6: Twin en-suite room with bath and terrace
• Boot room with heated boot warmers
• Ski room
Located in the heart of the Three Valleys, Chalet Titania is located close to the blue Folyeres piste which descends to La Tania and a few minutes walk from the village centre - the chalet is almost ski-in/ski-out as you just have to cross the road to reach the piste through the trees. It is also close to the Telemark Hotel, one of the resorts main aprés ski bars.
Chalet Titania is provided with our quality catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon, bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes
• 6 days three course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax at £8.95 per adult ages 18 and over