Chardons Chalet Amelie is a spacious, modern chalet in the small hamlet of Le Fornet, right next to both the village centre and the ski lifts and slopes. The Le Fornet cable car is situated directly in front of the chalet, which benefits from a hot tub commanding beautiful mountain views.
All rooms are fully en suite with attractive stone and wood interiors throughout. Revel in the vibrant nightlife of nearby Val d’Isère, just a short and free 10-minute shuttle-bus ride away, or enjoy the local atmosphere in Le Fornet’s own bars and restaurants.
The chalet includes a premium food menu, with breakfast and afternoon tea offered every day and a mouth-watering 5-course evening meal served 6 nights per week.
With the Chardons service, planning your trip is an effortless experience. Airport transfers, lift passes and equipment hire are all organised for you in advance, so you can focus on enjoying your ski holiday in the world-famous Espace Killy high altitude resort.
- Sleeps 25 in a mixture of double/twin, triple, family and quad room layouts
- Hot tub on the balcony with outstanding mountain views
- 50 metres from the Le Fornet cable car and ski slopes
- 5-course dinner, including canapes and cheese board, served on 6 evenings per week with fine French bottled wine
- Full chalet bookings receive 2 complimentary places
No smoking and no pets