A chalet with no expenses spared on the fixtures and fittings, Chalet Dulcis Casu has an indoor pool, hammam, massage room and an outdoor hydrotherapy spa in the courtyard.
Evenings in Dulcis Casu have a luxurious but relaxed vibe with twinkling candles, soft leather sofas and the log fire burning in the centre of the magnificent double-height living room. Enjoy a glass of bubbles and take in views of the pristine snow-clad peaks of the Grand Bec whilst your talented chef prepares a memorable dining experience.
Styled by an interior designer, the feel is very much luxe Aspen ski lodge meets eclectic Manhattan hideout, with a sprinkling of classic chalet chic. Huge contemporary artworks adorn the walls, and signed Matisse prints add a sophisticated injection of colour. Bespoke furnishings and loft-style lighting complete the look. Awarded a 5 star rating by the resort of Courchevel, we can guarantee this is a chalet with a serious dose of the wow factor.
This truly incredible chalet will be run with the same sleek service you have come to expect from Alpine Escape. Dulcis Casu is tucked away behind the locally renowned eatery Bistrot du Praz and is a mere 150m to the main gondola and new high-speed chair. Our driver service is available, and you'll be looked after by our chef and host team, trained to our usual exacting standards.
Tucked away behind the renowned restaurant Bistrot du Praz, in the atmospheric alpine village of Courchevel Le Praz, Chalet Dulcis Casu is just a short walk to the lifts.
- 330 m2 of living space over 3 levels
- Central village location, 150m from high speed lift
- Swimming pool with current water flow
- Hammam with shower and changing area
- Massage treatment room
- Courtyard hydrotherapy spa
- Study / TV room
- Full Sky package, iPads with SONOS WiFi music system
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryers & complimentary L'Occitane toiletries
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Off road parking
- Electronic safes in all rooms
No smoking inside the chalet please