NEW YEAR LA PLAGNE SELF CATERED 5 bedroom luxury ski chalet (sleeps 15), mountain views, log burners, large sitting room & snug, dining room, outdoor spa with sauna & hot tub (supplement).
3500 Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 05/12/2019 to 27/12/2019
SKI IN OFF PISTE*Airport or station transfers usually included off peak **DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS *short catered ski breaks from 395€pp ** HOT TUB & SAUNA
Set in a quaint hamlet in La Plagne, Paradiski, boutique ski lodge Grande Blanchette offers a great combo of rustic alpine chic and superb snow sure skiing. The chalet has everything you could wish for: soul satisfying ethically sourced food, chocolate box alpine views and roaring log stoves. Sleeping up to 15 guests, there are 2 suites and 3 ensuite bedrooms, all with private bathrooms. Sole occupancy possible is possible for groups of 10+.
There's plenty of space to relax and unwind, with a large sitting room and dining room, both with log burners, a library snug, enclosed garden, sun terrace and outdoor spa with barrel sauna and hot tub (subject to a supplement).
Grande Blanchette is in an unspoilt alpine hamlet just below La Plagne Montalbert (1100m), on the La Plagne side of Paradiski. It's just 5 minutes drive (about 2.5 miles) in our private chalet shuttle to the fast gondola that will whisk you up to 1950m. There are beautiful treelined runs, cosy mountain restaurants and over 420km of lift-linked pistes to suit all levels of skier or snow boarder. You can ski back to the chalet on an off-piste wide forest track if conditions allow.
FLEXIBLE CATERED SKI HOLIDAYS
Travel when you want and stay for as little as three nights, or longer if you wish. Our standard catered prices are the same flat rate nearly all winter and usually include transfers (see conditions). We have a French transport license too and are insured for carrying guests.
* 7 night catered ski break package from 595€pp
* 3 night short ski break from 395€pp with transfers
* Delicious home made food served with good quality bottled wines (3 course dinner on 6 nights)
* Largely organic and / or locally sourced red meat, free range chicken and eggs
* Airport & station transfers possible for an extra charge
Grande Blanchette is in an unspoilt alpine hamlet just below La Plagne Montalbert (1100m), on the La Plagne side of Paradiski. It's just 5 minutes drive (about 2.5 miles) in our private chalet shuttle to the fast gondola that will whisk you up to 1950m. There are beautiful treelined runs, cosy mountain restaurants and over 420km of lift-linked pistes to suit all levels of skier or snow boarder. 70% of the resort is above 2000m, and you can ski back to the chalet on an off-piste wide forest track if conditions allow. There are also 150km of cross country skiing trails.
The chalet is a short transfer from the Bourg Saint Maurice Eurostar and Aime TGV stations in our shuttle, and only 90 minutes from Chambery airport, or 2 hours from Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble.
Grande Blanchette is a warm and comfortable chalet decorated in a charming alpine style with quirky designer touches. It offers:
* Two-bedroom suite with balcony + 4 en suite bedrooms
* Spacious sitting room with comfy sofas, log stove and loggia, (it also has a mezzanine sleeping 2 if extra space is required)
* Separate dining room with log stove and doors to the deck and garden
* Library snug with doors to the spa deck
* Outdoor spa with wood fired barrel sauna and hot tub (550€ supplement)
* Private shuttle service to the lifts and back for catered guests (and only 150m from village ski bus stop)
* Pre-booking of lift passes – delivered to the chalet
No smoking. Dogs allowed. Unsuitable for very young children or people with reduced mobility due to steep internal staircases and exterior log steps.